Oh, To Namak We Will Go

It hasn't been too long from the battle with Vegeta and Nappa. Bulma had been figuring out if there was anyway we can get our friends back to life.

We all thought for a moment and we asked Mr. Popo where Kami came from. But we also had the clue from what Vegeta said. He called Piccolo a  "Namakien".

Bulma then started thinking and she wanted to go to Namik to use the dragon balls there to wish our friends back to life... if that place has dragon balls anyway.

But, that was a wild guess that Bulma made, so we will see if Namik is the place to go for the dragon balls or it's a waste of good rocket fuel...

Goku was in the hospital, he was bandaged from head to toe with castes. He had a full body caste, he looked so silly. I wanted to take embrassing photos for a photo album so when Chi-Chi, Bulma and I hang out, we have something to laugh about.I have never seen Goku with a caste on him before. And it was the funniest sight ever!

As Bulma got all these plans, she discovered Kami's ship and it could take us to that planet. Krillin, Gohan, Bulma, and I were going to Namik. Chi-Chi was as protective as usual and we would never hear the end of it. I mean come on Chi-Chi! He is old enough to be a good boy and do what he is told,and I am really responsible.

So,Gohan was in this dorky getup, another funny picture moment, and it was kinda funny.

"What are you wearin' there Gohan?" I asked as he looked so embarrassed, his cheeks turning as red as ripe tomatoes.

" This is what my mom put me in..." Gohan said as he ran to the ship.

"Geez... Chi-Chi is going to scare the boy for life the way she dresses him. With that mind set, he would be a terrible fighter, but glad thing Goku and I let him have fun." I said to Krillin before we left, in a very soft voice so Chi-Chi wouldn't hear me.

Sometimes she has got ears like a hawk.We all waved goodbye and went to space. Now the boring part... space...

I never thought I would have been bored in space... so, SURPRISE! I was bored... I wasn't all that thrilled. It was pretty boring, nothing to do but stare at each other and twiddle our thumbs. I brought books, and I brought my old sketchbook along. I had my gold locket 'round my neck, it still had that golden sparkle. I sketched a little while, and I started to sketch Vegeta.

After awhile, I noticed  that I got him right on the dot. The drawing was perfect, I can imagine Vegeta right there commenting on that picture.

After more time passed, I got so bored, it was really bad. I started sleeping after awhile... so tired...

I started dreaming about getting our friends back to life and then my dream was interrupted... by my crazy brothers antics I know, love, and sometimes despise...

After a few hours I was awake, my neck killing me after my weird position I was in. It was really, boring, annoying, and very long. Can we get off of this ship yet?! I am getting so bored... but the it hit me. Breaking the forth wall when no one was paying attention.

Hey out there! As you can see, I am bored. Man, it's even boring here... Why can't escape the boredom?! Oh well, let's get back to the story... hopefully fast enough, grass growing is more interesting...