The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

I woke up, in a bed inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. It worked!!! All the painstaking math, physics, and other random calculations were correct. I felt so happy I could jump up out of bed and fly. Then I jumped but due to my magic being drained significantly, it was like a hangover mixed with no sleep at all.

But I wanted to jump up and train. Yeah I had something that felt like a year but it wasn't much out there. I wonder what they were doing outside these walls that isolated us from our team mates.

Then Gohan came to me with his arms wide but he seemed so exhausted.

"Aunt Akari! You're awake! We were worried about you, how do you feel?" He said, I still had a splitting headache.

"I am fine, don't you worry, I'll be out there in no time at all." I said, pushing my body but still able to stand the pain. I started to walk to the true training area of the Chamber. It was a spring-like setting. There was rolling hills, babbling brooks, soft grass, lollipop looking trees... it was perfect for meditation. I went to the tallest tree and sat on the first branch on the tree. I placed my back on the trunk of the tree and relaxed...

I could hear the peacefulness of Earth, everyone still doing normal things. The Z-Fighters were sparring on rolling hills in the grass, all of them having fun, except Vegeta. He was with me, he sat on the big branch with me, he looked at me and smiled. That was definitely different, never smiled unless he won, proved a point or defeated enemies. This smile was genuine, and his face came closer to me. My heart started racing, I felt like he was going to kiss me. Instead, something came. It looked like a human, I could sense its evil, and it came for us. I could not see the face but it came and blasted Vegeta away from me. He was on the ground, a hole in his heart. I looked back and it grabbed me!

What happened? Was this a vision, a dream? What was this? Was this a sign or just the fear of losing someone close?

I was on the ground, below the tree, Goku standing above me.

"Akari? Are you ok? Can you hear me? Please wake up! Give me a sign!" He yelled at me and I automatically woke up and he was saying thanks under his breath. He helped me up, and brushed me off.

"Why are you out here? You know this place changes from the 'day to day'." He said as I saw it was dark.

"I was meditating, but I had seen something." I said and Goku and I walked to the room of beds.

Each "day" made me strong, but also made me wonder. Was what I saw a dream? I felt like questioning so many things. The questions are all the same, so many times they pop up to test my sanity.

The last "day" truly unlocked me, it made me feel incredible. I could fly so fast, faster than both Goku and Gohan, and I was able to stay Super Saiyan for a very, very long time.

I held that power so long, it was incredible. I felt so glad that I felt more like myself. Well, a turbo charged version of myself. I had much energy, it was a impossible. Then the doors opened, revealing the outside world. I was glad to see those blue skys and all my friends on the other side.

I saw all of them, but I mostly saw Vegeta. He was his usual self, arrogant, self centered prince.

"Hey Vegeta, how are you?" I asked Vegeta, he then looked at me and sorta smiled at me.

"I am good, but I could be better. Are you just rubbing it in that I haven't been Super Saiyan as long as you have? You're just holding that form like you are superior to me." He said to me, he was definitely his same old self. 

"No, I am basically just half relaxing in this form, its nice training when you get the hang of it...Wait! You are able to turn Super Sai...mph..." he put his over my mouth.

"Its a suprise, love..." he said, smirking like usual. He never called me love before... he must be trying to get to me acting like the "Perfect Boyfriend".

Whatever... he was fine the way he was, he doesn't need to change for me.

Then we heard an explosion coming from the city. They are here...