Androids

Ok, so a city spontaneously exploded, which is our queue to go and figure it out.

"Well these guys like to leave a mark." I said as I saw them up close. One was plump looking, and the other looked older than the hills. Both of them looked non threatening at first, until they started leveling the city.

"Hey! You two in the clown outfits. Why don't you pick on someone with the same power level as yourselves!" I said and they both looked at me.

"This girl is named Akari, she is a Saiyan, her Saiyan name is Katarina. She is one powerful female indeed." The round one in a high voice told the old geezer.

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet such a fine warrior as your self, Akari." He told me, and bowed a little.

"Well, if it's a fight you want, come on and get it! Just Saiyan, time is running short... my patience is wearing thin." I said, then the two bozos followed me.

I landed somewhere in the fields, away from innocent people. The two weirdos looked at me.

"Is this good enough for you, Akari?" The old man said.

"Well, it will give me enough room... to teach you to learn your place." I said, man I was so cocky... must be hanging around Vegeta too long... oh well...

I was ready to fight these guys, hopefully my friends will come in time. Oh, I forgot this minor detail... how should I put this...

I am completely alone with these lunatics!

"So, before we start this, could you please tell me who you are and why you are here." I said and the weirdos shook their heads.

"I am Dr. Gero... I don't think you need any more intro from me..." the old man said.

What?!?! Dr.Gero! Alive! The Red Ribbon Army, Dr.Gero! What have I gotten myself into!?

"Well, who is your big boned fella over there that knew who I was?" I asked the old man.

"This is Android 19, I am Android 20. Of course we are here to really take control this planet. We have to take away Earth's protectors. It's such a shame, you are very powerful, maybe I can harness that power." And he started attacking me, I protected myself. I punched him in the face and I knew he was a robot.

"What if I made you one of us, you would never die, you would be perfect. All I need is you to just give up, that's all, you would never feel weak ever again..." Gero said as I looked at him and started to fight back.

"I think you should try fighting my friend over there, he loves a good fight." He said and we stopped.

"Alrighty, I will fight any of you, but you will end up turning into a worthless bucket of bolts." I said, stretching a little, waiting for Android 21's first move. I was waiting, his eyes a blood red, and he had something in his hands.

Then the Calvary has arrived, just in time as always.

"Hey Akari! How are you feeling? Is it time for us to save the day?!" Yamcha joked, he was such a show off... I don't know anyone else who could be more of a show off then him.

"I am doing a lot better than you ever would." I joked back at him. As we all were ready, Goku stepped into my battle.

"Can I try, Sis?" He asked as I looked at him like, go ahead Mr. Bigshot, it wasn't like I couldn't take care of myself.

As we all watched as Goku fight, he started to slow down and holding his chest. The heart virus...

Hey everyone! Long chapter out of my system. As you all know I am sorta the Queen of References. I have hidden a Rosario + Vampire reference and a DBZ pun in this. When you find it, comment about it. I also need a catchy catch phrase for Katarina. I mean all great characters need a catch phrase. Examples:
Spyro: You mess with the dragon, you get the horns!
Capt. Falcon: Show me your moves!

Michelangelo: BooyaKasha!

Please think of one, I am not always good with good catchphrases.

Thanks!
KatarinaTheSaiyan