Vegeta Vs. Jaice

I was tracking Vegeta, it seemed like he left. He didn't leave, I can feel his invisible energy. He was behind me and he started to battle Jaice. Vegeta took no mercy. Why did he leave and then return? I didn't know the answer but at least Vegeta was there. He kept on battling.

" So I saw your battle against Katarina, she is very strong. But I am stronger and I will show you no mercy!" Vegeta said as he kept battling Jaice, which was in for it. They battled and battled, it was hard to see. They had lightning like reflexes and they matched some blows. Vegeta was still better, he didn't leave himself open and he wasn't all words.

He had many blows to match his words. I heard the hard blows on Jaice, and I could feel his energy dropping like a stone. I really liked that about Vegeta, sometimes he wasn't too arrogant, and he was a good fighter.

I then went in when the boys were far away from each other. Jaice was planning something and he had a smirk on his face. He had a ball of energy in his hands and fired it. It was heading toward me. " LOOK OUT KATARINA!!!" Vegeta said as he pushed both of us out of the way of the blast.

I hit the ground, Vegeta on top of me, which was weird. He held my head down and the blast sent shrapnel flying into the air. I felt rocks hit me and I heard the rocks fall on Vegeta. The Heartless Prince of Saiyans saved me... He really saved me, I was just a girl he met. I was that mystery girl that might turn out to be his long lost arranged lover... Did he care about me?

He sat up and he then flew to uppercut Jaice. He probably dislocated his jaw by the the sound and looks. He then had enough and killed Jaice in a big blast. Bigger blast than what Jaice made. I then flew up to Vegeta. " Thanks Vegeta, for saving me down there..." I said, my cheeks rosy red.

" I made a promise to you on Earth, I am keeping it. Plus it is my destiny to be with you. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you, Katarina... Not to mention, its better to have a Saiyan in one piece and not many." Vegeta said as he flew down to where Goku was. He was battling Ginyu.

" Well it's three against one now!" Goku said as Vegeta and I were done with Jaice. Vegeta then started flying away.

" You can deal with him, Kakarot!" He yelled as he flew away.

" I thought we had a deal, a promise!" I yelled back, feeling betrayed. My heart sank, was he going to show he liked then leave? What a jerk...

" I didn't promise to fight your battles for you, plus I didn't break my promise at all. I promised I would never double cross you, Katarina. I didn't leave you, you left me." Vegeta said as he flew away.

Did I really leave him? Or is he messing with me?

Did I mention I hate playing mind games? If I do it to someone else it's fun, but to me, no...