Let's Go!

I hated these toasters. They killed my friend, I started getting really ticked off.

"Why do we have these villians in this world that kill off my friends for fun?!" I yelled and I only saw the Androids, I was going to turn them into scrap.

"Lets play! Or are you shaking in your circuits?" I said and I waited for the move that they make.

"Your move, I am not waiting all day." I said, getting easily annoyed.

"Akari! I am here with you." Goku said as we stood back to back. "Lets do this, brother." I said and we were ready.

I took a little ball out of my pocket and threw it on the ground, releasing smoke. I figured they had heat sensors so I made warm blooded clones with a ton of magic. Then Android 21 found me and kicked me in the back. My back felt like it was broken. My magic was drained, but the spell was working with Goku, until it finally wore out at the perfect time.

Vegeta came to me, he picked me up. I could feel nothing but pain. That talking trash can could really kick.

"Katarina, are you alright?" He asked me.

"No, I just usually cry out in pain on a daily basis... Of course I am hurt you jerk." I said, the pain was talking then.

My back was so bad, it was painful. Krillin had a sinzu bean, so I was better but I still couldn't move. My magic gone out of my body needed to recharge.

"Goku, you need to get those tin cans now!" I yelled and I heard cheers from Bulma when one android was done.

I then blacked out...

Then I saw light... I was laying in a white bed. A little girl woke me up, she looked so cute.

"Mommy! You are awake! I am so glad... why is daddy sad?" She said, and I saw a sad Vegeta.

"Mommy? I am not your mommy, I can't be... and Vegeta isn't your daddy..." I said and I saw her tail and the same eyes of Vegeta.

"Mommy, I love you. If you need to give me up, you can. But always know I love you!" The little girl said and had that happy smile like Goku have me when he died when the Saiyan came.

"What is your name?" I asked the girl.

"My name is Harmony. You told me you picked that name because I was like both you and Daddy Vegeta." She said and she disappeared...

Was this another vision?