Sparks Fly

Goku was in really bad shape, Vegeta was going to help us find where he can be healed. I helped Goku get up, then Krillin took over, along with Gohan.

Then Vegeta led us to a ship, why here? He motioned to go in with him. We all went inside, who's ship was it? I guess it didn't really matter.

So we all got Goku into a healing chamber. This contraption was interesting, it surrounded Goku in liquid and he was monitored with those circle things all stuck on him. It reminds me of a hospital, which Goku hates needles and doctors... he was not the greatest at the doctors or any hospitals at that.

As my brother was in the healing chamber, the rest of us went with Vegeta. He gave us all blue jumpsuits and armor. Krillin and Gohan got ones that had the huge shoulder pads. Vegeta gave me the one like he had.

"Why didn't you give us the ones that looks weird, and why did Akari get one like yours?" Krillin said as he looked at me and Vegeta.

" Katarina is the same size as I am and there was only the old designs for us." Vegeta said as he explained. He kinda smirked a little and I think he was glad I had the old design on. It was really comfortable. I used my magic to fit me a little better when the boys weren't looking. That's how Vegeta was saying I was the same armor size.

It really did fit well on me, it was really interesting what it was like to have that armor on. It wasn't my usual weighed training clothes, but it's better then my torn up clothes to look presentable and to protect myself. I looked at myself in a reflection and I looked so good, I couldn't believe that it made me look that good.

Krillin and Gohan went outside the ship, I had nothing really to do. I then went to Vegeta, he was sitting down near the chamber. I sat down next to him, his presence didn't frighten me anymore.

"You don't mind if I stay here with you, do you?" I said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I will let you stay right here with me... I would enjoy some company." he said, softly, comforting, hypmotizing.

"You know I have traveled many years just to try to find you. I need you..." he said as he fell asleep from pure exhaustion. I was beginning to feel, the feeling of I am falling in love for him... he didn't seem like that sick and twisted individual that killed my friends before.

You may think, why would you fall in love with him? Well, he is different, he truly loves me from the start. I am beginning to be in love with Vegeta... is that a bad thing?