Unkind Beerus

Vegeta was full on Super Saiyan, even stronger than Goku! He used a few choice words that I shall not repeat. He got hits on Beerus but they didn't seem to affect him at all. He would kick him in his abdomen and he wouldn't really flinch. Beerus also dodged the attacks with skill. He would just disappear then reappear really quickly as it seemed.

Then Beerus punched Vegeta in the pressure points, causing Vegeta to fall like a dead duck. I caught him and set him down on the ground for Bulma to be right there to see Vegeta. I was really mad at that point. No one messes with my friends and family. My friends were my family, they are near and dear to me.

My hair was standing on end, my hair automatically turned golden yellow, and I was ready to fight.

"Lord Beerus, you should have never done this. You see, you just hurt my family... and you are going to pay." And then I flew to Beerus and I stared into Beerus' eyes...

"One, you never hurt my family." And I kicked him and he actually felt it.

"And two, never mess with us, or I am tracking you to the ends of the universe for your butt." And I kneed him, he felt that too. Then he upper cutted me and I did a backflip in the air.

"Never talk to a God like that..." Beerus told me and he rammed his fist into my stomach, then I kicked him in the face, it didn't seem to hurt him and then he kicked me, which sent me into the rock cliff. I flew out, which then I felt something that sent me over the edge.

I had blood trickling down my lip... first blood... he is going to pay now.

"Well, Beerus, I also forgot to inform you... Once I first bleed, you would wish to not have done that. Because this Saiyan gets pretty violent after first blood." And I then flew over to Beerus to deliver a uppercut of my own and he didn't seem to fazed by it.

"You got to learn, I...don't...care!!" And Beerus threw me into another rocky cliff.

Causing me to pass out.