Akari The Saiyan Guardian?!

I was shocked at what I heard... a Saiyan Guardian?

Then Whis came over... "What Vegeta said is true, you can become the Saiyan Guardian. The Saiyans only had a Guardian because of the tracking skills and the healing abilities, but that's it. Not much of a power boost... so you are never going to reach the hights of Goku's power but you will have a power of your very own that you deserve. The Saiyans haven't had a guardian in close to 100 years. If you take this, you would have a great responsibility on your shoulders."

I thought about it... tracking abilities? Healing abilities? It's interesting that that much power comes from form like that.

"What will happen to me?! Will I be this forever!? Even after I am dead and gone?!" I asked, frantically.

"Katarina, I wouldn't ask you to be something you can't be. I know you would be a perfect guardian. We never really knew why we had one, but we are thankful to have one. The Saiyan guardian title will be in your spirit forever." Vegeta said and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I know you would do all of the Saiyans proud."

Then I nodded and he took my hand, he guided me to where everyone was to make Goku a Saiyan God and Vegeta told them to get into a circle. They all held hands, me in the middle, and Vegeta began to speak.

"I, Prince Vegeta of the Saiyan race ask upon all Saiyans with me today to choose your new guardian. Now speak if you think, Katarina can be a Saiyan guardian."

"I believe she can." Gohan said, a smile on his face and now an aura around him turned yellow.

"Me too! I think she would be perfect!" Goten yelled and it caused Trunks to act all grown up...

"I think God mom has what it takes." And their auras turned yellow too.

"I bet my little one would love her great aunt to be guardian." Videl said and the aura around her turned yellow.

"Alright if all agree, please join me in saying the words to give her the power." Vegeta said.

"WE GRANT YOU THE POWER OF SAIYAN GUARDIAN!!" They all said as if they all knew what was going on. Then the yellow auras joined into me and I felt strange. A silver hair pin appeared in my hand, many crystals on this little hair pin. Then my outfit changed, it was a pure white gi with a long white scarf. My hair still black. I then touched the ground and everyone looked like me like I was so superior to them.

"Wow! I can sense a lot more things. Vegeta! I automatically know you are a Saiyan from these powers! These are so cool!!!" I yelled and Vegeta smiled.

"Welcome, Katarina the Saiyan Guardian."

Author's Note:

Total KatarinaTheSaiyan Fail! Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I though I had this chapter posted... again sorry... this may clear any confusion for all of you... again sorry!

-KatarinaTheSaiyan