6. Small Signs of Affection

Steve:

You: You approach Steve from behind, and you can see how tense he is before you've even see his face. You quietly reach for his left hand with your right, interlocking you fingers. He's startled for a second, but as soon as he sees its you he smiles down at you, and you smile back up at him. While placing your left hand on his bicep you lean your head on his arm. (you would lean on his shoulder, but honestly he's just too tall for that)

Him: Whenever you're sitting somewhere and you seem nervous or upset, Steve takes one of your hands in his, intertwining your fingers together. Then he places his other hand over yours, it's his way of showing you he's always there for you.

Bucky:

You: You lightly run your fingers along the shoulder of his metal arm where flesh meets metal. Then you kiss the star. You may make jokes about his metal arm sometimes, but in these moments he knows that you don't see him as the monster he sees himself as, and he finds that comforting.

Him: Bucky reached out to you and placed his human hand on your cheek. Then he rubbed his thumb back and forth along the soft skin of your cheek before lightly pulling you to him and kissing your forehead. He stayed like that for a long moment wanting you to understand just how much he truly loved you, and hoped to make you smile.

Pietro:

You: Pietro was sitting on the couch, watching a movie or flipping through a magazine, and you came up behind him. You leaned over the couch and wrapped you arms his shoulders. He was surprised, but quickly realized it was you and smiled widely. You then smiled as well and kissed the back of his neck making his smile even wider.

Him: Pietro would run into whatever room you were in and quickly kiss you somewhere on your face, your cheeks, lips, nose, and forehead were all fair game. This would always make you smile before he quickly zoomed off to another room. Most of the time though he would quickly return to kiss you again and again to show you just how much he cared.

Loki:

You: Whether you're sitting above him or next to him, you would run you fingers through his hair, and he would tentatively lean into your touch. When you first started this Loki didn't really understand why you were doing it, but now he knows that the reason for it is simply to silently show him you care, and remind him you're there for him.

Him: You were sitting on the couch reading, with your feet up on the couch and leaning back against the armrest. Loki approached you making you smile. He then lifted up your legs slightly, so that he could slide underneath them and rest them on his own. Then placed his right hand on your thigh and used his thumb to rub slow circles on it, and then he reached out his left hand to take your hand and place a kiss on the back of it.

Clint:

You: For you these moments came when Clint returned from a mission, usually while he silently carried around the weight of whatever had happened. When he was sitting down, you sat next to him and placed your small hand over his larger one. Then you ran you thumb over his knuckles a few times, before picking up his hand and kissing it, making him look at you and smile.

Him: With Clint these moments usually came when he was on his way out for a mission. He would wrap one arm around your shoulder pulling you into his chest, and then he would kiss the side of your head and then walk away towards the door. Before he left though he would turn to you one more time and say "See you soon Kitten," it was his promise that he would always come back.

Thor:

You: Since Thor is so tall kissing him is always a bit of challenge, which is why you would always take the chance to kiss him when he was sitting down. This usually happened when he was eating. You would walk over to him and kiss the top of his head, then his forehead, and his cheek. You would then pull back to look at him, hands lightly resting on either side of his face. He would grinning back at you, usually with a mouth full of poptart and a beard full of crumbs, which would make you laugh.

Him: Thor knows that you enjoy stealing his cape, so he'll come up behind you and wrap it around your shoulders. Then he would circle around to stand in front of you and smile at you, placing his very large hands on your shoulders. Then he kissed your cheek gently and led you over to the couch for cuddle purposes.

Tony:

You: Tony had fallen asleep working again, sitting at his desk with his head and arms sprawled across it. You grabbed the blanket and pillow he kept in the lab for just such occasions, knowing there was no way you could carry him back to bed. You tentatively lifted his head just enough to slide the pillow underneath it, and then draped the blanket over his body. You kissed the top of head and whispered "goodnight" before quietly slipping out of the lab.

Him: Tony walked over to you and handed you a drink. You smiled and thanked him as he sat down next you. Then he reached for a strand of hair and pushed it behind your ear before leaning his forehead lightly against the side of your head and whispering "I Love You" in your ear.

Natasha:

You: With you and Nat romantic gestures tended to stay simple and never really appeared to be romantic in the eyes of others. Most of the time, you would simply place a hand on her shoulder and give it a slight squeeze, reminding her that even if she had nothing else she always had you.

Her: Natasha isn't really one for romance, but she appreciates showing small amounts of affection here and there. Usually she will simply run her fingers along the side of your hand. It's a simple and tiny gesture, but you understand it as a silent 'I Love You,' just as she intends.

Wanda:

You: If you and Wanda were ever out together and acting like the couple you were, there was always a chance that people would make comments about you or even think awful thoughts that Wanda could hear. Sometimes this would bother Wanda and when you noticed that, you would instantly feel the need to comfort her. So, you wrapped your arm around her waist and pull her close to you lightly kissing her cheek. When she looked at you you would smile at her and she knew that it didn't matter what other people though about the two of you, you only cared about how she felt.

Her: Wanda came home to find you sitting on the counter, slowly picking away at a carton of Ben & Jerry's. She knew instantly that you had, had a rough day and walked over to you. You looked at her and gave her a half-hearted smile before putting down the ice cream. She reached for your hands and picked them up lightly. You both held your hands up palms facing each other, and lightly pressed together for a moment before interlocking your fingers and holding tighter. Then Wanda would look up at you smiling before the stood on her toes and leaned forward to kiss you cheek, not once letting go of your hands.

P.S. A number of these are written as a single occurrence, but it should be assumed that the same/similar situations have happened more than once.