Tagged

Tagged by: Yavanna80

1)Would you rather live in a garbage can or a pond?

Oh, well a garbage can is gross, but I hate the water so I guess I'd have to choose the garbage can.

2)Where do you live?

Massachusetts

3)Guardians of the Galaxy or X-men?

I love Guardians, but when it comes down to it I would definitely have to choose X-men.

4)Last text you sent?

To my best friend: Yeah...still cute though.
This was in reference to a pic of Sebastian Stan with the blue lube on his arm for the Winter Soldier costume. She said he looked like he was getting ready to join the blue man group and that's how I responded.

*Edit: here's the pic LionessSister I think she took a screenshot from instagram

5)Noise you hear right now?

My cat Delilah's loud ass snoring.

6)Last dream I remember?

Last night I dreamed that I was in, I think, the second season of Supernatural when Dean and Sam were hanging out at Harvelle's roadhouse. It was kind of hard to tell, but apparently in this dream Ellen was my mom and Jo my sister. Then Dean and Sam got a call about a case in Boston that Jo and I decided we wanted in on. So we followed them, little to their knowledge, and unknown to us Ash was following us. When we made it to Boston it turned out the case was a werewolf hunt. Jo and I followed the Winchester's in, but they caught us at the same time that Ash stepped in. This lead to a somewhat comedic argument, that only ended when we were interrupted by a werewolf literally trying awkwardly scoot around us. This of course, reminded us why we were there in the first place, this meant that we were all back in on the hunt. The hunt that consisted of a ludicrous 'Scooby-Doo style' chase scene in an alley. Eventually we caught up to the wolf and finished the hunt. Somehow, through all of the crazy though, I was able to earn Dean's respect and got to ride shotgun when we drove home, a grumpy Jo and Sam in the backseat. We even blasted my favorite Blue Oyster Cult songs for the whole ride until we made it back to the roadhouse. That's when we had to face Ellen's wrath, but I woke up right before that conversation.

*I have really weird and in depth dreams all of the time, that border on lucid, this just happens to be the most recent.

7)Phobia?

Being buried alive, among other things.

8)Hair Color?

9)Lucky Number?

9)Lucky Number?

I have a few 7, 9, 13, and 66.

10)Random fact?

Uhhhh.....I study music management. *shrugs* I guess that's kind of random.

11)Comment lyrics and something I didn't write this question down....

I'm confused... but it says lyrics soooo... here are some

"They're gonna try to clip your wings
Lock you up and make you sing
But they'll never cage your dreams so fly away

Cause we've got tomorrow, we're the pages in the wind
We've got tomorrow, we're the tale that lies within
There's always another day, another night
A bittersweet blessing in disguise
Tomorrow, we're the authors of our lives, tomorrow"
- Tomorrow by Set It Off

12)Color of your shirt?

Like all of my other shirts, it's black.

13)Teacher name?

I'm not really sure what this question is looking for, but in high school I had a teacher named Mr. Gubleman. That's kind of an amusing name.

14)Where were you three hours ago?

In the kitchen making myself a cup of of coffee.

15)Last movie I saw?

In the theatre: Captain America: Civil War
At Home: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

16)Cats or dogs?

Both? Both. Definitely both.

17)Three things you can't live without?

1. My music library
2. My actual library
3. And the many fictional characters that I have formed an unhealthy attachment to.

18)Random picture you have?

I was bored a little while ago and decided to see how many of my lipsticks I could swatch on my forearm

I was bored a little while ago and decided to see how many of my lipsticks I could swatch on my forearm...this is just barely half of my collection.

19)First song that comes to mind?

Ballroom Blitz by Sweet

20)Tag People

So, again, I'm not great at tagging people. However, I think I'm going to tag some of my most recent followers. This might an interesting way to get to know some people, and I do apologize in advance if you have already been tagged.

Cocobunny1

HeartMarvel

ChloeGarcia3

VictoriaLynnPelkey

Eyeless_Dany