49. Favorite (physical) Thing About Them

Steve:

His smile, particularly his blushing nervous one. You think his smile is the cutest thing in the world, and when it's paired with his blush of embarrassment you can't help but fall even more in love with him.

Bucky:

His eyes. Bucky's eyes are not only beautiful, but they are incredibly expressive. No matter what he's telling you, you can always tell how he truly feels by looking into his eyes. They are definitely the kind of eyes you could get lost in for hours.

Pietro:

Being completely honest, his torso. The guy is fit, there's not doubt about it, and seeing him shirtless is pretty much the best part of your day. He is very aware of this and it's why he finds as many excuses as possible to not be wearing a shirt.

Loki:

His hair. Hair is really long and incredibly soft no matter what, which makes it perfect for running your fingers through. Which means you do so all of the time,  and sometimes when he is falling  asleep and is unfocused you start to braid it.

Clint:

His biceps, of course. They are really strong and visibly muscular from all of the shooting that he does for training an missions. You love having his arms wrapped around you and staring at them while watching him train.

Thor:

His overall size. This may mean that he takes up the whole bed, but it also means he gives the best bear hugs,and finds it easy to pick you up.  Also when you need cuddles he can completely surround you in his arms making you feel safe, warm and comfortable.

Tony:

That shit eating grin of his. Even though this grin usually is caused by him doing something to inflate his own ego, you can't help but be attracted to it. He can tell that you like it and uses that against you whenever he can.

Natasha:

Literally everything. You are completely enraptured by Natasha, and to you there isn't a single inch of her that you don't think is more beautiful than anyone else in the world. You can't get enough of her no matter how much time you spend with her.

Wanda:

Her nose. It seems a little weird to focus on someone's nose, but her's is the cutest in the world and you love when she scrunches up her nose when you kiss her there. You also just love to kiss her nose anyway because she has an adorable button nose.