47. When You Move In Together

Steve:

Right after you two get engaged. Steve was raised to think you shouldn't move in together until you two were married, and you believed that you could move in together when ever the time felt right. Moving in together after getting engaged seemed like nice compromise between the two ways of thinking, and you were both happy about it.

Bucky:

A couple of months after you started dating. It was sooner than you thought was normal, but before he lived with you he was living at the Avengers tower. That was not ideal particularly with the amount of Tony that was happening around him, so you two moved in together and even though you were concerned about the decision at first it ended up being the best choice you'd ever made.

Pietro:

About a year into the relationship. He wanted to move in practically right away, but you wanted to wait a little while before taking that step. After being with him for almost a year you were ready and he was so excited that he did all of the moving himself and was done in a couple of hours. He had a smile on his face the entire time, and you had no regrets.

Loki:

Pretty much right away. You were head-over-heels for him from the start, and he needed a place to stay on earth so it was perfect. He gave you space at first thinking that his need for a place was the only reason you two were living together so soon. You of course noticed this and after a lengthy discussion managed to make him realize how happy you were to have him there.

Clint:

Just after the sixth month mark of dating. Clint had been thinking about it for a month or so and your lease was up so he hesitantly brought up the idea to you. The moment he mentioned it you were ecstatic, and of course agreed that it was the perfect time. The next day he used some blackmail to convince the other Avengers to help with the move.

Thor:

Thor moved in with you gradually over the first few months of your relationship. It started because he would stay with you whenever he was on earth. These visits became more and more until you two were basically living together without calling it official. After a few weeks of this you were talking to him while cleaning the kitchen and you both decided to make living together official.

Tony:

On your one year anniversary. He thought it was the perfect way to celebrate your anniversary and you couldn't have been happier. Both of you thought that it was a good time to move in together and celebrated the move by throwing a party. You ended up enjoying living with Tony even more than you thought you would.

Natasha:

About a month after you two started dating. It was definitely pretty soon, but Natasha was worried about you and thought that if you two were living together she could protect you better. You ended up finding that it was a pretty good decision and you really enjoyed living with her. She also felt more comfortable having you near her most of the time.

Wanda:

A year and half into your relationship. You an Wanda took things pretty slow at first, so you took longer than most to move in together. You both thought that it was the right decision, not because you didn't want to but because this way you were both completely sure that you were ready. When the time came for the move you were happy and knew that you had chosen the right time for it.