25. Introducing Them to Your Friends

Steve:

One of your friends had gotten a huge promotion at work and you decided to throw her a surprise party at your apartment. Since all of your friends would be there you thought it would be a good opportunity to introduce Steve to them so you invited him. He was really excited to meet them and even came over early to set up (because he's kind of the perfect boyfriend). Steve enjoyed the whole night and so did all of your friends, even though the guest of honor accidentally flirted with him at first not realizing that your Steve was Steve Rogers, and thought that Captain America was just a friend of yours.

Bucky:

Since one of your friends owns a bar, it's kind become your whole group's hang out spot. You guys hang out there all the time and whenever any of you has started a new relationship you bring the new Significant other to the bar to meet the group. Bucky was nervous at first, but your friends were really welcoming because they like to see you happy, so he was set at ease pretty quickly. Your friends had a great time getting to know Bucky and Bucky loved all your friends. By the end of the night your friends were drunk enough to start an impromptu karaoke night, which had Bucky laughing hysterically the whole time.

Pietro:

None of your friends like to go all the way home for Thanksgiving when they'll be going home in a month for the winter holidays, so instead you get together as friends for Thanksgiving. This year you asked Pietro if he wanted to come with you and meet your friends. He was bouncing off the walls at the idea (literally). The day before he even helped you make pumpkin and chocolate silk pie, since you were put in charge of desserts. The day of, he was too excited to stop moving and raced over to your friends place as soon as it was time to go. The whole dinner was amazing and all of your friends were just as excited to meet Pietro as he was to meet them.

Loki:

Loki wanted to do something special when he met your friends so the two of you set up a dinner party at your place. You both cooked together and set up the table and apartment to look nice but not too stuffy. Loki also bought two bottles of really nice wine for the evening. Your friends were pretty surprised to meet him, but you all head great time and Loki loved hearing the stories they told about you from high school. After dinner your friends decided to stay awhile longer and you all adjourned the living room to continue drinking the wine and telling stories. The night was definitely a success.

Clint:

Clint hasn't met your friends yet because of inconveniently timed missions. You have tried to set up something for you to get together with all of them and Clint a few times but every time Clint gets called away at the last minute. If it wasn't for the pictures of you two together on your phone they might question if he even existed. Also you're beginning to think that maybe Fury is doing this on purpose and have vowed to confront him about it if you ever meet the man.

Thor:

Thor didn't meet all of your friends at once, instead he met them in in ones or twos while you were showing him your favorite places in the city. Once you went on coffee double date with a pair of your friends that are engaged. Another time a few of your girlfriends wanted to go shopping with you and Thor decided to tag along to meet them and figure out where you enjoyed shopping. Arguably the most entertaining introduction though was your friend who was trying on a few of your dresses to borrow one when Thor came home from visiting Tony. She came into the living room to show you the dress she wanted to borrow and her draw dropped when she saw Thor leaning over the back of the couch you were sitting on. 

Tony:

You had told Tony that you wanted him to meet your friends, but you didn't know how to introduce them, so he took some initiative. He set up a typical Stark party and sent invitations to all of your friends without your knowledge. You pretty surprised to see them all at Tony's party, but you were also excited and it didn't take much to figure out that Tony had put the whole thing together to meet your friends and it was perfect. Not a moment after you had come to that realization Tony had come up to stand behind you and hand you a drink. He introduced himself, your friends introduced themselves and they all hit it off really well.  During the conversation  you leaned over to Tony and whispered 'Thank You' in his ear making him smile at you and say 'anything for you.'

Natasha:

Natasha has not met your friends yet. She doesn't think it's safe yet for them to meet her, but you're pretty sure that she's run extensive background checks on everyone you know. 

Wanda:

There's this outdoor flea market that comes around every summer and your friends love to get together there. You guys love to see what interesting things you can buy there and usually there are some bands that preform on a stage next to where the market is set up and you love to go see if there's anything new you might enjoy. This year you invited Wanda to come with you figuring the market was right up her alley and she could meet all of your friends. You all ended up having a great time and stayed well into the night. Wanda clicked really well with your friends and she loved them.