123. First Thoughts When They See Their Kids

A/N: I did most of these as summaries of what they thought, and a few others as their exact thoughts.

Steve: 

Your Daughter: Steve never thought that he could love anyone more than he loved you. That was until the day your daughter was born. The minute he saw her, that little girl had him wrapped around her tiny finger. He was still in complete awe that he finally had the family he always wanted and he couldn't have been happier.

Your Son: The day your son was born Steve felt, in a word, complete. He finally felt as though his family was whole, now that he had his best friend back, he had you and he had both of his kids.

Bucky:

Bucky found your son when he was looking back at the data from old Winter Soldier missions. That was when he discovered that an explosion he caused about four years prior had killed two innocent people and left their infant son orphaned. Bucky felt the overwhelming need to find out what happened to the boy. After some research Bucky found the boy at a foster home, the home though was horrendous and it took everything in him not to remove the kid right there on the spot. Instead he went home to you and and told you everything. You then went through the proper chanels to get the boy out of that horrible house and adopted by you. Bucky still felt guilty about what happened to the boy's biological parents, and always would, but at least the boy was safe. You two would do anything for the boy and Bucky immediately went into protective dad mode. He vowed to himself that he would always protect his son and he knew he would do anything for your boy. 

Pietro:

*The second the nurse puts your daughter in his arms.* Holy shit! This is real, this is real! I...how the fuck am I supposed to be a father? Oh my god am I holding her right? I'm not hurting her am I? *Looks over to you, with fear in his eyes.*

"Don't be so nervous, you're doing so great. Just look at her!" You say to him.

*He looks down at the little girl in his arms.* Y/n is right, look at that little smile. *Pietro smiles brighter than you have ever seen.* This is going to be okay, it has to be okay, for her. I could spend the rest of my life staring at that precious little smile.

Loki:

Since you and Loki do not have any kids, here's an excerpt from his internal monologue the day you got your puppy.

Oh, gods this infernal creature!!! It hasn't even been here for more than five minutes and there's fur everywhere! Now, it's climbing on the couch! No, you rotten furball!!!  *Loki, leans down to remove the puppy from the couch, and promptly gets his faced liked by the puppy*  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?!?!?!? *Puppy tilts his head and gives the cutest puppy eyes.*  Well, fine! I guess you're not the WORST creature in the nine realms, Stark can keep his title. *Puppy nuzzles into Loki's shoulder* Fine, your completely adorable, just don't tell y/n that I think that.

Clint:

*While sitting in the hospital with you, he has one of the newborn twins in his arms and the other is cradled in yours.*  I can't believe it, how could anyone be so perfect? Let alone two people! You are the most beautiful girls in the world. I am always going to be here for you! Well, unless some apocalypse happens and I have to go save the world, but that's  because I have to protect you! But I promise, whatever I miss I will make it up to you. Wait! What if something happens at home while I'm  gone? What if I don't come ba-  *Baby he's holding yawns and Clint's heart melts.*   I am NEVER letting you go.

Thor:

Your Twins: Thor was overwhelmed with happiness when you had your twins. Some time later you asked what he was thinking the day they were born. He laughed and told you that the only thought he could remember was hoping you would be okay with having more kids because the first two were too perfect for you not to have more.

Your Son: This time Thor was, surprisingly, kind of nervous especially for someone who wanted more kids. He absolutely loved your twins with all of his heart, but they were a handful and even he could admit adding a third kid could be challenging. As soon as you son was in his arms though, his nerves washed away and he felt that overwhelming joy all over again. He was incredibly happy to have another member of the family and now he couldn't wait to teach all three of your kids how to be warriors. As long as you were okay with it, of course.

Tony:

Your Older Son: Tony tried his best to keep it together, but he was just too happy. The second your son was in his arms he started crying tears of joy. He knew he was going to love being a dad, but in that moment it became even more real to him that his life had changed forever. He was holding his son in his arms for the rest of the night, and when he thought you were asleep you over heard him whispering promises to the little boy. He promised to be the best dad he could and that nothing, especially his work, would ever come before his son.

Your Younger Son: Tony tried to keep it together again, and managed to once again end up crying. He was just as happy as the day your older son was born. This time thought the moment was made even more special when your first born, who was a toddler at the time, reached up to wipe away his dad's tears. This, of course, led to you crying as well. All Tony could think in that moment was that nothing would ever make him happier than you and the two little boys you had brought into his life.

Natasha:

You and Nat don't have any kids of your own, but you are the godparents of Clint's kids. This meant that the two of you were introduced to the twins a few short days after they were born. Nat was all smiles and giggles playing with the tiny newborns. You were pretty sure though, knowing her, that she was thinking about how happy she was that those kids could be handed back to Clint the second they needed a diaper change.

Wanda:

After going through the adoption process for several months you and Wanda were eventually introduced to the young boy and girl you would end up adopting. At the time you had heard about the kids' story, and a couple of weeks later you went to the group home they were living in to meet the kids. The minute you met them you started to playing with the kids while Wanda, who was incredibly nervous, sat back to observe. Watching you with those two made her heart do somersaults in her chest. When you turned to look at her and your eyes met you knew the two of you were thinking the same thing. These are our kids, this is our family.

Requested by: LillyWillow13 (I apologize for this taking so long.)

Also... I found this on insta and I'm dying laughing over it, so I had to share. (Yavanna80)

Credit: @ bxckybarnes on instagram