66. Horror Movie Night (The girls)

Natasha:
"So I think I have a new game for us to play tonight. " Nat said as she pulled out two bottles of vodka.

"Oh? And what's that?" You asked from the couch.

"Instead of watching James Bond movies we watch cheesy horror flicks." You smiled at this. "Then every time one of us catches a cheesy effect, the other has to take a drink."

"I like the way you think." You said, as you got up from the couch and headed to Nat, who handed you're drink to you.

"It's on then!" She gave you a sly smirk, holding her cup up. You responded by quickly holding yours up too and returning her smirk.

*An hour later/half-way through the first movie*

"Hehehe! Oh, my gods those intestines look they are made of a hose." You giggled from your seat on the floor. Natasha took a large sip of her drink, she was almost done her fourth cup and you were half way through your fifth. You were also consistently finding yourself in fits of laughter. Nat leaned over on the couch to reach you and placed her hand under your chin. She tilted your head up lightly so that your were looking up at her and then she pressed a light kiss to your lips. You smiled at her. "What was that for?"

"Just because I love you." She replied. "Oh! And I wanted to distract you from seeing that obviously fake severed arm, now drink."

"You sneaky little..." You cut yourself off by taking a large sip of your drink which caused Nat to throw  devilish smirk your way. You tried to keep yourself from laughing, but you were too tipsy to do so. You burst out in yet another fit of laughter, and Nat started to giggle at you. Yes, tonight was definitely a good time for the both of you and you found a whole new tradition for the two of you.

Wanda:

A good friend of yours had let you borrow their copy of a new horror movie that was supposed to be absolutely terrifying, so of course you were determined to prove the reviews wrong. You decided to wait until Wanda got home to watch it with her. You heard her opening the door and smiled to yourself as she walked in.

"Hey baby," you said from the couch. "How was your day?"

"Well, other than giving me the urge to kill Stark, again!. It was pretty good." You chuckled at her.

"Well how would like to top it off with a movie?"

"What movie?" She pulled off her coat and walked over to the couch.

"The new horror movie that everyone has been talking about." You moved over a bit on the couch so that she could sit down next to you.

"Isn't it supposed ridiculously terrifying?"

"That's what everyone has been saying, but it can't actually be that bad." She smiled at you.

"Alright I'll give it a try." You smiled, gave a quick kiss on the cheek and then got up to put the DVD in.

*Half an hour into the movie*

"I was wrong, so so so wrong." You said reaching for the remote to pause the movie. You looked over at Wanda, her eyes still glued to the TV with a terrified look on her face. She slowly turned to look at you.

"I need cuteness like right now, I can't handle any more of this." You nodded in agreement.

"Cuteness is definitely a good idea, you want to watch Tangled again?" Wanda nodded furiously her face starting to break out into a smile. You got up and changed the DVD. When you sat back down Wanda wrapped her arms around you shoulders and pulled you back against her chest, kissing the top of your head. 

"We're not going to tell my brother about this, right? He'll never let me live it down." You laughed a little bit at her remark.

"No, we can definitely keep this just between the two of us." She smiled and gave you another kiss, this time on your cheek. The two of you spent the rest of the evening cuddled on the couch watching Disney movies.