71. Favorite Disney Movies

A/N: So I know a lot of people do Disney movie preferences, but a few of my favorites never show up so I'm doing my own.

Steve:

Brave (2012) - As you noticed awhile ago, Steve really enjoys a strong female lead, and it's a really cute movie overall.

Bucky:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) - You've loved this movie since it came out and Bucky has sympathy for Quasimodo who also spent many years of his life with no control over it. (Fun fact: this movie came out 9 days before I was born, and it's one of my all time favorites. The music in this movie is to die for, and I'm sorry for this useless information I just really love this movie.)

Pietro:

Peter Pan (1953) - Peter is quite the trouble maker, just like Pietro so you can't help but love them both.

Loki:

The Lion King (1994) - You like to point out the color scheme similarities between the brothers, Scar and Mufasa, with Loki and his own Brother. Loki pretends to think your crazy, but he can't help but quietly hum along to the song "Be Prepared."

Clint:

Robin Hood (1973) - Does this one really need explanation?

Thor:

The Sword in the Stone (1963) - It's a story of adventure and rightful king, also Thor is quite amused by Merlin.

Tony:

Mulan (1998) - We all know you love to sing along to Disney movies, and this is the best one for sing-alongs without a doubt

Natasha:

Alice in Wonderland (1951) - This has been one of you favorite Disney movies and stories since you were a kid and Nat loves seeing how absorbed by the movie you get when you watch it.

Wanda:

Tangled (2010) - According to the two of you this is one of the most adorable Disney movies, and you both love the song "I've Got A Dream."