122. Where The Pets Sleep

A/N: I was looking at the cat and dog chapter last night and cute pictures were appearing in my head so this happened...

Steve:

Dog: The dog's sleeping habits are pretty typical, they always end up curled up at the foot of your bed sometime during the night.

Cat: The cat enjoys sleeping on your office chair, which is why the light blue chair is constantly covered in fur.

Bucky:

Dog: Your pitbull is just as cuddly as your husband and either sleeps curled up against your chest or protectively by your son's side. Sometimes you son will use your dog as a pillow, the dog is perfectly content with it.

Cat: There's a little cat jungle gym by the window in your room that your cat likes sleep at the top of.

Pietro:

Dog: Your little bulldog likes to sleep on the dog bed you have put out in the living and get up to bark at anyone who passes through to the kitchen in the middle of the night.

Cat: You don't usually notice where the cat sleeps, but you have often found him perched on the dining room table in the morning. Apparently the cat inherited Pietro's trouble-maker personality.

Loki:

Dog: At first Loki was against having the dog sleep in your bed with you. After a lot of whining however, by both parties, Loki was worn down by those puppy eyes and now your dog gets to cuddle with both of you. Loki pretends to be annoyed, but you see him cuddling your puppy and you know the truth.

Cat: You have bought two beautiful cat beds, for both the office and the living room. Your cat, however, ignores both of them and sleeps sprawled out on the guest bed shedding all over the duvet.

Clint:

Dog: The dog has been protective over the twins since the day they were born. So, to make sure they are safe at all times your husky will curl up on the dog bed you put in their room.

Cat: Your cat absolutely loves to crawl into bed with you and Clint, usually curling up between the both of you. Often Clint will find the little cutie curled up against his chest in the morning.

Thor:

Dog: On the lower bunk of your son's bunk beds, which is perfect since usually your son sleeps on the top bunk.

Cat: Somehow during the night the cat usually ends up sleeping next to Thor's head, usually with at least part of her body on his face.

Tony:

Dog: Instead of sleeping in the dog bed at the foot of your bed, your corgi prefers to curl up by Tony's head.

Cat: Your cat absolutely loves the younger of your two boys and either sleeps curled up his bed with him or on the cat bed at the foot of it.

Natasha:

Dog: You wouldn't expect Nat to be the kind of person who liked having the dog sleep in the bed, but she still surprises you. When you first adopted your dog she was the one who invited the pup to come up on the bed that first night and now the dog still sleeps near her on her side of the bed.

Cat: You usually find the cat snoozing while perched on the windowsill in the office.

Wanda:

Both: Both your dog and cat have taken to sleeping in your kids room, sometimes on the floor, but often on the one of the kid's beds.