31. You're Up Too Late

Steve:

You were working late to finish some paperwork when your phone started to ring. You picked it up and to your surprise it was Steve.

"Hey Darling."

"Hey spangles what's up?" You were a bit confused since Steve should definitely have been asleep by now.

"Not much, I was just getting back from working with Tony. I was walking by my girlfriend's apartment and noticed her light still on, you know anything about that?" You laughed at him.

"Yeah, I have some work I'm finishing up."

"Work?!?!? It's 2 in the morning!!! You need sleep!" You laughed at him again.

"Says the guy walking home from work?" There was a long pause before he answered.

"You have a point... I guess. Still, though, we should both be asleep." Before you could respond there was a knock at the door. You had a sneaking suspicion as to who it as and hung up as you went to open the door. As suspected it was Steve. "I am here to make sure you take care of yourself. Now sleep." You chucked at your boyfriend. After a helping you clean up your work Steve was finally able to convince you to get to bed and finish up in the morning. A strategy you should have probably adopted in the first place.

Bucky:

You had been out at your friend's bar for the night for a girls night out, while Bucky waited at home for you. One of your friends was helping you back to your apartment around 2:30 am because you were quite tipsy. Before you could even get your keys out of your pocket Bucky opened the door for you. You said goodbye to your friend before letting Bucky pull you inside. You were giggling non-stop at nothing in particular and Bucky started to laugh at you.

"You okay Doll?" You giggled even more at his question.

"I'm great now, babe." You responded throwing your arms around his neck and pulling yourself toward him. He laughed even more at you.

"Alright I think it's time to get you to bed." You were having none of that. You pulled away and ran into the living room shouting at Bucky behind you.

"It's not time for bed yet, there's still time to party!!" You tried to turn on the stereo, but Bucky stopped. "C'mon babe, don't you want to dance with me?" You whined grabbing his hands to pull him with you while you tried to drunkenly dance.

"I'd love to, tomorrow, for now I would much rather cuddle with you in bed. You need to sleep, it's late." The word cuddle caught your attention and surrendered letting Bucky take you to bed.

Pietro:

One of your friends was on her way home from a long trip and was supposed to call you when her plane landed. Now it was one in the morning and you were still sitting in the kitchen staring at your silent phone. Pietro had gone to bed to wait for you, but you were taking too long. He came into the kitchen to find you and get you to come to bed.

"Princessa, you should come to bed." You were startled for a second, but then smiled at him.

"I'm still waiting for (Y/F/N) to call. I'll come to bed as soon as she does." He shook his head exasperatedly at you.

"Her plane landed three hours ago, she probably forgot to call and is now asleep comfortably in her bed like you should be." You sighed at him.

"Just a little while longer?" You asked, well, more told him.

"Fine." He said as he walked further into the kitchen to sit down next to you.

"What are you doing Pietro?" You asked him.