53. 'I Miss You' Texts

Steve:

Him: 'Hey darling, just wanted to check in with you and let you know I love you. I miss you, come home soon.'

You: 'I miss you Spangles. Stay safe out there, okay? I prefer my Doritos in one piece!'

Bucky:

Him: 'I love you Doll. I wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you,  and ask you to please text me back to let me know you're okay?'

You: 'Hey Buck, how's it going? Things are good here, I just miss you and can't wait to see you. Stay safe please.'

Pietro:

Him: 'Princessa! Please tell me you're coming home soon? I need you here, I'm lonely :('

You: 'Missing you like crazy, Speedy. I can't wait till you come home, I also wouldn't mind if you showed up abut early *hint, hint* Love You! :*'

Loki:

Him: 'My Queen, you have been away far too long. My heart yearns for you, when will you return to me?'

You: 'I'm on my way home to you My King. I miss you more than you can know, I love you horns!'

Clint:

Him: 'Kitten! How are you doing? I miss you soooo much! please text me back with our code word so I know you're okay? Or call, calling is good too! :*'

You: 'Hey Robin Hood! ...You're coming home soon right? It's not like I miss you or anything, it's just this bed is really fucking cold without you. P.S. if you couldn't tell I was kidding about not missing you.I love you!'

Thor:

Him: 'Milady,this device still confuses me, but Tony says it's the best way to reach you and tell you I miss you. I LOVE YOU!!!'

You: 'Hey Hammer-time, I don't know if you've figured you're phone yet, but if you have please text me back. I love you and miss you.'

Tony:

Him: 'Heyyyyyy Sexy Ladyyy! How is going at home? Malibu's good, but it's really lonely without you:('

You: 'Sup Playboy? Just wanted to let you know I love you, even though you're an idiot! JK, I miss you and I've got a surprise for you when you get back ;)' 

Natasha:

Her: 'Hey there beautiful. I love you, and I'll be home soon. Just wanted to let you know I miss you, and make sure you're okay.'

You: 'Dear Nat, you better get your ass back home soon, ALIVE! I love you and I need you here.'

Wanda:

Her: 'I love you my dove, please tell me you're coming home soon? It's lonely without you.'

You: ' "If I'm not there, when you awake, please don't be scared, make no mistake, I'll be home soon, to sleep with you." Miss you, and Love you Baby!'

A/N: Your text to Wanda is lyrics from Temecula Sunrise, your song.