Prologue

Blake's PoV

I was having the time of my life when suddenly my manager stormed into my room. My eyes went wide for a second in surprise.

"Cody, man! What's up?" I yelled over the loud music. Cody just shook his head and went to turn the volume down. Still feeling like the king in the world, the two brunettes in my arms started unzipping my jeans. They kept kissing my neck although Cody stormed in, which kind of turned me down.

"We need to talk." Cody said, angrily and I roll my eyes. That means I've done something I wasn't supposed to do. He glared at me whilst I just smiled smugly.

"I have company. May we continue this later? Close the door on your way out." I dismiss him with my hand. I'm having an amazing time right now. Why the fuck is he here?!

"Blake, I don't have time for this again. Listen here. Tomorrow you have a gala to attend. This year is going to be hard for you and soon you won't even have time for your little mistresses. I found a person who'd love to be by your side tomorrow, considering the fact that you have to bring a date. She'll be here at eight in the morning. I expect you to be up and also this mess will be gone when she comes." He babbled. Blah blaah. I stopped listening when he mentioned the gala.

"Cody, man. You need to chill for a while. Look, this is Stacy. She likes cats and sandwiches." I smirked at my stunned manager before turning to Stacy, who was currently biting my chest.

"Stacy, darling. Be a nice little girl and show Cody how we party." I ordered. She pouted at me before giving Cody a once over.

"Blake, I-" He starts to say but Stacy is already on her feet, pushing Cody down on the couch next to me. I smile smugly at my young manager when Stacy sits down on his lap after turning the volume up again. I close my eyes and enjoy the beautiful brunette with her hand in my pants, stroking my length and her lips on my neck.

This is going to be a great night.