Chapter twenty six

He stops the car in front of my house and without a word I get out. I didn't even expect him to say good bye either, yet I was disappointed.

I get into my house and slap my forehead when I remember something: my luggage.
Before I know it, Blake has the suitcases placed on my porch. We lock eyes for a moment before he clinches his jaw and turns around.

I watch him step into his car and leave without another glance in my direction. I sigh and get the suitcases inside the house. I let them stay in the hallway, because all I want to do right now, is sleep.

~~~

"So, you really want to give up?" Heidi asks me in disbelief.
"It's not giving up. I just can't anymore. I'm sorry." I lower my head in shame.

After yesterday's fight with Blake, I know that I don't want this anymore. I don't feel good, knowing that he just kisses me and is nice for the public eye.

"Don't be sorry. In fact, I should be sorry for deciding that behind your back." She smiles at me guilty.
"Yeah you should." I laugh.
She chuckles and stands up.

"Well, I guess I'll have to call Cody and tell him." She sighs and I nod. Just when she's out of my view, my phone rings.
"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey honey." I smile at my mom's voice.
"Hi mom, how are you."
"I'm good. But I'm extra happy, knowing you and your boyfriend will visit tomorrow. You'll sleep in your old room, right?" She asks me with excitement in her voice. Shit, I totally forgot.

"I- uh yeah I guess." I stutter.
"I'm so happy for you. Is he treating you right? I mean I've read stuff about him, but I won't judge. As long as he's good to you." She says.
"Yeah, he's amazing." I lie.

"That's good. How is it going. I saw your pictures from the Paris fashion week. I love them. I'm so proud of you. You need to tell me how it was tomorrow. And your boyfriend too." She chuckles.

"We will, don't worry mama." I smile.
"Oh que fantastico. Te quiero, Gabriella." She says.
"I love you too mom. See you tomorrow." We say good bye and I hang up. Oh shit, I need to fix this. Minnesota is on the other side of the world. How am I supposed to get there till tomorrow night?

"Heidi?" I yell but there is no sight of her. Suddenly I see a post it on my front door.
'I'm off. See you tomorrow.' It says. Oh god, I need to call her.
I take my phone out and try to reach her. But all I get is her voice mail.

I groan and try to call Blake. Voice mail. What am I supposed to do now? I quickly text Heidi, that I don't want the deal off. Oh god, how did my life get so messy?

I try to reach Heidi a couple of times more and after like twenty rings, she finally picks up.
"Geez, my phone died for once. What's wrong?" She picks up.
"I'm in deep shit." I say. After explaining what happened she chuckles. She actually laughs at me.

"Well, go to his place. Cody reached him before and told him that you blew the deal off. Maybe his phone died as well. You'll have to find out. Go now." She says.

So now I'm on my Blake'ss place. I just hope he's not too pissed.

Blake's PoV

"What do you mean, 'she blew it off'?" I growl into the phone. I didn't think she'd really do it.
"Well, she's not going to do it anymore." Cody says and I ball my hands on fists.
"Okay." I say and hang up.

I'm about to throw my phone against the wall when I remember something. I quickly call the number and minutes later she's in my room, kissing my neck and her hands are all over my body.

That's what I do when I'm upset. Call me a pig, but I actually have sex to forget stupid stuff for a while. But somehow it doesn't seem to work today.
"What's wrong?" She asks when she notices me not getting hard and I groan.

"Just keep going." I tell her and she bumps harder. I can't believe Gabriella blew it off. I don't even know why? Since I saw her again two weeks ago, she's been rude and just arrogant. Yet, I can't get her out of my head.

I look at my mistress who's currently giving me a Swedish hand massage. She's nothing compared to Gabriella. Not even the dirt on her shoes. What am I even doing with her?
"Ughh." I groan and take it out of her hands.
"Leave. I'll do it myself." I growl and she stands up and pulls her shirt over head.

Just when I zip my pants, my room door opens and I frown. What the fuck? I thought Cody is out today. I look at the interrupter and my mouth falls agape. Fuck. Standing there with the probably most disgusted look ever is Gabriella. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Gabriella I-" I stutter.
"Finish your business. I'll wait in the car." She holds her hand up. The girl is already out without another glance.
"Please just hear me out." I plead.
"I don't care. I really don't want to hear any of it. Just meet me at the car when you're finished." She turns around.

"We didn't even do anything to finish!" I yell.
"Oh, so now I'm intruding?!" She glares at me. Fuck, she looks so hot when she's angry.
"I didn't say that!" I growl.
She shakes her head and turns around. I run after her.

"Gabriella." I grip her arm.
"Don't touch me." She pulls it away from my grip. I clinch my jaw.
"Please, just-"
"That actually shows who you really are! I knew you were low with women, but somehow I didn't want to think about it. It is not my business anyway. Since you're already here, I'll just say it right here." She turns fully to me.

"Thanks to you, my mom expects us at dinner tomorrow. We're a bit on a tight schedule, since it's already 2 p.m." She says. Oh shit, I totally forgot.
"I'll be-"
"You won't. I actually don't want to go there with you. I'll tell her you're ill or something." I swear she's pissing me off now.

"Gabriella-"
"I'll leave now."
"WILL YOU FUCKING HEAR ME OUT, FOR ONCE?!" She flinched at my outburst. Good, now I got her attention.