Chapter thirteen

"Here we are. At the Eiffel tower." Our personal tour guide points to...well, the Eiffel tower. My mouth instantly forms a smile and I take my phone out to take a picture.

Thankfully, when we left the hotel, all the paps and reporters were gone and we could easily get to the car. I'm still not used to all of this. But the fact that I'm not alone is slightly comforting.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I hear Darmetir say from behind me.
"It's stunning." I smile at it.
"You know what else is stunning?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"What?" I turn to him.
"You." He smiles and I groan.
"How original." I turn back to the tour guide.
"Oh common. You know you love it." He chuckles.
"Sure. Whatever you say." I tell him.

"Alright. How about you guys take a selfie for instagram?" Heidi asks. But more like orders. We nod. I take my phone out and take a picture with myself and the Eiffel tower in the back. I hear laughter and frown. Cody and Darmetir are cracking up, while Heidi shakes her head.

"What? You told me to take a selfie." I exclaim and she pulls Darmetir next to me.
"I meant together." She says slowly and I blush. Gosh, I'm stupid.
"Here, give me the phone." Darmetir demands and I hand him my phone. He holds it up and swings an arm around my shoulder.

"You're so heavy." I breath out and he chuckles.
"Take the damn picture, Darmetir." I say.
"Wait. It's hard to get you, me and the tower in the frame." He explains. I roll my eyes and I hear the click.
"Take a new one. I wasn't focusing." I demand and smile into the camera when he takes the picture.

He hands me the phone with his arm still around my shoulder. I shrug it off and look through the pictures. They are actually quite cute.
"Send me the pictures." Darmetir demands and gives me his number. I send them to him and upload the one where I smile into the camera on instagram and twitter.

"Why that one? I prefer the other one." He smirks and I watch him uploading the other picture.
"Whatever." I say and we continue our adventure through Paris.

~~~

"Can we eat something? I'm starving." I hear Cody ask Heidi and laugh. We are still driving through Paris and it's already 6:30. We've only eaten breakfast and I'm starving as well. We would've eaten lunch before but Heidi didn't want to stop the tour.

"Okay. I'm actually hungry too." She says and we get back to the hotel. I groan at the mass of people in front of the entrance. I guess they saw the picture.
Before I could get out, Darmetir grabs my hand and I shoot him a thankful look.

"You can actually feel thankful?" He chuckles and I smile and slap his chest. He pulls me on his chest and moves forward, not letting anybody touch me. I like this side of Darmetir. The masculine and serious side. He shields me from the camera flashes and I hug his waist.

His muscles tighten under my touch and I smirk, knowing my effect on him.
"Are you feeling me up, kitten?" He smirks down at me and I blush and pinch his waist.
"Shut up." I murmur.

Once we're finally inside I sigh.
"I see. You finally warmed up to each other?" Heidi smiles smugly at me and Darmetir. I look up at him and quickly unwrap my arms around him when I see him smirking down at me.

"Come on, lovebirds. I'm hungry." Cody jokes and we follow him to the restaurant of the hotel. We sit down at the reserved table. Darmetir is seated next to me and Heidi sits in front of me, whilst Cody is seated next her.

"Alright guys. So tomorrow is the first day of the fashion week. Gaby, I got your schedule for the week. You're gonna represent on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Thursday is your day off." Heidi says and I feel my stomach turn again. I nod and listen to Cody.

"As for you, Blake. Seeing that you're needed everyday but only for the opening, since the male models aren't really needed. After the opening you're going to stay for your girlfriend. And after Gabriella's done, you and her leave together." He explains and Darmetir nods.

We continue eating and chatting until somebody calls my name. I turn to the sound of the voice and instantly smile. I stand up and embrace my old friend.

"Gabriella. Finally, I get to see you." He says when I pull away.
"Francisco. You knew I'd come?" I ask and sit back down. He greets Heidi and Cody, before turning to Darmetir.

"Hey, I'm Francisco." He offers him his hand.
"Blake." He takes Francisco's hand and shakes it.
"It's been a long time. Sit down." I say impatiently. He pulls a chair out next to me.
"To answer your question, I did know you were coming. Heidi told me." He places his arm on the back of my seat.

"Right. So tell me, how is life?" I ask him and he chuckles.
"I can't complain. It's amazing actually. You should visit some time. We haven't seen each other for too long." He says and I nod.
"I know. But life right now is really tiring." I joke.

"Oh, I know. But can I just say, you look the complete opposite of tired. You are beautiful as always." He compliments me and I blush.

"Shut up." I slap him.
"Just stating the truth." He laughs. We continue our chat until it's time to leave for Francisco. We say our good bye and he goes back to his manager.

I missed this fool. As I probably mentioned before, I met him at a photoshoot two years ago. He's amazing. His wife makes the best chilli con carne. And I would know, my mom is Hispanic. It was just a summer shoot and I loved it.

"I'm tired. I'll be in my suit if you need me." Darmetir says and leaves as well.