Chapter twenty five

"We don't have to do this, if you don't want to." Blake awkwardly says.
"I'm okay." I shake my head.
"You sure?" Why is he even asking? Does he think I'm ugly or something? Does he regret the deal?
I nod and he leans over. I think I just heard somebody gasp. It all happens in slow motion.

He locks eyes with me and grabs my chin. I gulp when he licks his lips, while looking at mine. I lick them and I hear him gulp. What is happening?

"Fuck." He whispers and without another warning he places his lips on mine roughly. But I like it. His hand on my chin pulls me closer and our lips move in sync. I feel my heart almost falling out of my rips and my toes are curling up. It seems like I'm in some sort of trance with his kiss.

I've never kissed anybody before and never got the idea. But now that I'm having my first kiss with Blake, I kind of get it.

He bites my bottom lip, demanding entrance. But before I can open up, my phone rings. It brings me out of my trance and I brake the kiss. I hear Blake groan and look at my phone.

"Yes?" I clear my throat, avoiding eye contact with Blake.
"We said a cute little kiss. Nothing pg-13." She jokes.
"Sorry." I blush. I still feel his eyes on me and probably blush even more.

"It's alright. A lot of people saw it and paps took a bunch of photos. You can leave for the hotel now and change into something comfortable. We're leaving in two hours." She says and hangs up.

"Uh, Heidi says we can leave now." I take a sip of my water and look at him. He nods and calls for the waiter to get the bill. Now it's definitely awkward.

~~~

The whole day Blake didn't even look at me. I mean, yes he's mad and all, but he's my fake boyfriend. He's supposed to like fake entertain me or something. Man, I don't know.

I found out why we changed in the car. Because Heidi planned a party in our suit. Anne and Francisco were there too. We said our good byes, but I'm sure Anne and I will Skype a lot.

We are currently sitting in the plane. Blake's sitting in front of me. Heidi and Cody are seated next to us. I'm silently listening to their conversation.

"But the kiss was just hot. They are again trending on twitter. People are sure that they are a couple. And I'm sure after we get out of this plane, I'll have every magazine asking for an interview with both of them." Heidi says smugly.

I seriously don't know how to feel about this whole deal. I mean, I just had my first kiss because of it. It's not like I take my first kisses and my first time very serious, but I expected it to be different. With somebody I love.
I feel sick. I should've thought about it. Now it's too late.

"Excuse me." I whisper and stand up. I quickly walk into the bath cabin or however you call that. I lean my head on the door after locking it.

I never thought I'd do something like that. What would mom say if I told her? Which reminds me, that we have that dinner in two days. My life right now is a rollercoaster. I take a deep breath and let it out.

I mean, more money is good. But is it worth my heart? Because Blake hurts me, even though he doesn't do anything. If he's nice, I know it's fake. And if he's mean, he means it. That just hurts. Because I noticed today, that he gave me that compliment when we were in public and we were forced to smile at each other.

I should not get too attached to him. In the end, we'll have to break up anyways. I sigh and get out again. All eyes are on me when I sit down again.
"Are you okay?" Heidi asks.

"Yeah. I think I'm just nervous because of the long flight." I smile at her. She nods and looks at Cody again. One specific pair of eyes is still on me and I don't dare to look back at them.

~~~

"You'll drive her home, safely?" I hear somebody ask.
"Yes, don't worry." I hear another voice say and open my eyes. Where am I? I rub my eyes and look around. I'm in a car. A familiar car. Blake's range rover.

I hear the door on the driver's side open and Blake gets in.
"Hey." He smiles softly.
"Hey. What am I doing in your car?" I sit up straighter.
"We just got off the plane. I'll drive you home." He shrugs and starts the engine. I silently nod and he starts driving.

"So...you wanna talk about it?" He says after minutes.
"About what?" I frown at him.
"The kiss." He locks eyes with me and I look away quickly.
"What is there to talk about?" I shrug.

"A lot." He states and takes my hand. I pull it away and scoot closer to the door.
"Are you serious? You getting awkward now?" He growls.
"Don't you dare getting angry with me now." I snap.

"I'm-I'm not. I'm sorry." He clinches his jaw. Wait what?
"I knew we shouldn't have done it." He murmurs.
"Why? Is your playboy reputation ruined now?" I sneer.

"What the fuck, Gabriella?!" He asks in disbelief.
"I'm not a playboy. And I don't care about what people think about me." He growls.
"Good for you." I comment and he stops the car on the side road.

"What are you doing?" I ask.
"What is wrong with you? You're acting like an arrogant peace of shit right now." He turns to me.
"You know what? I think I'll take an uber." I say and try to get out but he locked the door.

"You're not going anywhere. Unless you tell me what's wrong." He glares at me.
"Nothing's wrong! Only that this deal is completely stupid. I mean what's the point anyways?! We're getting more famous, wow. And then what?" I yell at him and he actually flinched.

Minutes pass before he drops his gaze and plays with his fingers.
"So you wanna quit it?" He asks.
"I-I don't know. I really don't." I admit and breath out.
"Do it. At least you won't waist my time any longer." He spas at me and starts the engine again.

I glare at him but keep my mouth shut. He's kind of right. I should decide what I want.