Chapter seven

I instantly get out of Darmetir's arms, once we're out of public eye. I spot Heidi already sitting on her seat and walk over to her.

But I turn around when I hear heavy footsteps following me. I frown at the two men that are currently in my life.
"Why are you following me?" I ask and they point at Heidi's table.

"We sit there as well." Says Cody. Oh good Lord... I nod and approach Heidi.
"Heyyy. Oh my god. You were amazing! The kiss? Splendid!" Heidi says and embraces me in a big hug. I obviously hug her back and smile. She pulls back and I sit down.

"Uh, you're supposed to sit next to Blake." Cody tells me.
"Who said that?" I glare at him, automatically feeling bad when he shifts in his seat.
"Uh, the name tag." He answers and I groan but stand up and sit down next to Darmetir.

"You're still uptight. Even after the kiss. I see." He whispers in my ear. I push him away.
"Shut up." I murmur. He got a point there. I am not exactly the flirty personality. I'm sorry for not acting like a slut whenever I see a hot person.

"But I must say, I didn't think you'd do it." He continues and I just roll my eyes and drink a sip of the wine, that's already placed on the table.
"Easy there, tiger. The night is still young." He fishes the glass out of my hand and smirks at me.

"Can't you go and annoy somebody else?" I groan at him. Heidi and Cody are in a conversation, so none of them could come to my help. Damn it!
"Why? You seem bored. Wouldn't want my date to feel left out." He smirks and crosses his arms over his chest.
"How about you shut up." I hiss and he seriously chuckles.

"Is that the only insult you can give me? Cute, kitten." He says. His voice is so deep and masculine, I love it. But still, I don't like him. Please make him wake up tomorrow and make him ugly. I decide to just ignore him for the rest the night.

"Come on. Why won't you talk to me?" He smirks, knowing how angry I am right now.
"Is it because you feel a little shy next to me? I mean, I get it but you don't have to feel this way. I bet you look just as good as me." Okay, eff the silent treatment.

"Why, aren't you a little conceited peace of-"
"Gabriella? May I talk to you for a second, please?" Heidi interrupts me. Are you serious? The whole time when he talked, she kept shut. Now when I talk she-
"Now." She pushes and I nod and stand up. Even in my head she interrupts me.

She leads me away from the tables and towards the back of the room.
"What is it?" I ask, once she turned to me.
"I want you to treat Blake like your date. I was wrong. Cody told me there are some famous magazine's under us. Please don't destroy that." She says.
"I will manage. But can you answer me just one question?" I ask and she nods.

"Why him? Out of all people, why him?" I seriously wanted to know that the whole time.
"Well, he's on the top, as well as you are. Plus, he is hot. It's just a win win situation for the both of you." She says and I frown.

"What about Francisco?" I ask her. Francisco Lachowski is one of the most famous male models the world. We have had some photoshoot's before. And he was really nice. He already had a child and is married with only 23. But he's a funny guy and definitely one of my faves.

"He told me, he would've definitely done it. But unfortunately, he's already in Paris, for the fashion show next week." I instantly smile at the mention of the fashion show. Since I'm a teenager it's been my dream to walk there one day. To represent some of the richest and most influencing designers of the world.

"Oh, okay. Then lets do it. Just tell me, if the surprise is worth it." I tell her on the way back to our table.
"Trust me, you'd probably even suck his dick for this surprise. Hmm...let's find out." She jokes and my eyes widen.

"Oh my- ew ew ew ewwww." I glare at her. Yes, I'm a virgin. And yes, I'm proud of that. I've never had a boyfriend, although I could've. It's just that I don't feel like I need a guy in my life. I always loved it to be independent.

"You're back." The devil states when I sit back down, next to him. I shoot Heidi a look, that she returns with a 'do it' look. I groan and turn to him.
"Nice suit." I compliment him and he frowns.

"When I bought it you said, I wouldn't look bad in anything. So I kind of expected you to think that." He smirks and I blush. I said that out loud too? I need to stop that. I resist the urge to roll my eyes and take a huge gulp of my wine again.
This is going to be harder than I thought.

~~~

After this guy held a speech, it was already 11 p.m. and I almost fell asleep twice. I looked over at Heidi, hoping she would tell me that we're leaving, but she is to busy talking to Cody. What are they talking about anyways?

"You wanna dance?" I turn to look at the owner of the voice. At least one gentleman is here. Actually asking me to dance instead of ordering me. Flashback to Darmetir who said: If you want them to think we're dating, you better dance with me.

I take in his face and suit. He's older than me, I can tell. But he's handsome looking with the suit and tie. I smile before nodding.
"Uh, what are you doing?" The devil asks me, holding me back from standing up.

"What?" I hiss and turn to him.
"You're not going to dance with him. Tell him off." He demands. What the?
"The hell I'm going to do!" I argue and he glares at me, before looking at the guy who asked me to dance.

"Go away. She's not gonna dance." He growls at him and the poor guy widens his eyes before nodding and going away to his table. I yawn before turning back to the devil.

"Why would you do that?" I sneer.
"Look at you. If you would've gone dancing with him, you would've definitely fallen asleep on the dance floor and make a fool of yourself and me. So just sit here and wait until we leave." He growls. Bipolar much?