Chapter twenty three

Blake's PoV

I glare at Gabriella. We are still in the car and on our way to the show. She's just so... so stupid! It was hard enough to find out that she was going to the club although I told her not to. And then she looked like a goddess, which made me even angrier.

What if somebody spiked her drink? What if somebody kidnapped her at the girls toilets. She has no idea how this works. She's never been in Paris before. I understand that she wanted to have fun and all, but still.

She doesn't even understand my anger. She thinks it's none of my business. Pff, since she stepped into my life, she's my business.
I catch her looking at me and instantly smirk. She blushes and looks away. That was kind of cute, but I'm still mad.

I glance down at her legs, before realizing what I've done and instantly look back at her smirking face. Shit, she caught me. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing, but who cares. I glare even more at her, which in return, she rolls her eyes.

"We're here." The chauffeur says and I open the door and get out. I sigh and grit my teeth when I see paparazzi already getting crazy and reporters starting to ask questions about mine and Gabriella's relationship.

That reminds me, I'll have to talk to my mom about that. She would never want me to do this fake relationship thing, shit. I think I should just tell her that she's my girlfriend. I mean, Gabriella's mom thinks that too.

I turn around to help Gabriella out. She smiles at me thankfully and I nod. I swing an arm around her shoulder and pull her towards me, hearing her sharp intake of breath. I smirk, knowing I have that effect on her.

"Are you guys a couple?"
"Gabriella, you look amazing. How-" He gets interrupted by me, shoving him away. He was in the way, don't look at me like that.
"Blake." She scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"What? He wouldn't get out of the way." Why does she even care about him? Do they know each other? Does she like him?
"But you can't just shove him. He could sue you for that." She hisses. Fuck, she's right.
"I'm sorry." I murmur and continue trying to get into the building.

"Finally. Blake, what the fuck?" I get greeted by Cody and roll my eyes.
"I'm sorry, okay? He got in the way." I shrug.
"Just hope, he doesn't sue us." He glares and I nod.

I completely forgot Gabriella in my arms. She quickly gets out of my grip and goes over to her manager. I shake my head when I see Heidi smirking at me.
"Okay, go change. Today is the last day for you. Do good." Cody says and I nod and get into the cabins.

~~~

"You did amazing. On the front as always. That's my boy." Cody congratulates me when I sit down next to him. I just finished the catwalk and now we're waiting for Gabriella. She's the last act for today, so I guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

"Thanks." I chuckle and look at the models who are currently walking. They are cute but nothing compared to Gabriella. I mean, she's beautiful right? As a friend I can say that.

"Excuse me?" I hear a small voice from behind me. I turn around and smile at the young boy, who's dressed like a male model. Wow, kind of reminds me of my mom dressing me like that when I was his age.
"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can you sign this? I'm a big fan." He admits shyly and I nod and take his picture of me with the sharper. At least, he came prepared.
"What's your name, lil man?" I ask.

"Alonso Mateo." He says and I nod and give him the autograph.
He smiles when I hand it back to him.
"Thank you." He says and I nod and turn around. I'm still not used to giving autographs.

I mean I give some after a game but not just randomly on the street. It's just weird, I guess.

~~~

Finally. It's the last catwalk for today and Gabriella is in it. I mean, then we can finally go eating, I'm hungry. That's what I meant.

The room becomes silent when the music starts. I groan when I see that the first girl is not Gabriella. She's good looking though, but not Gabriella.
I think I remember her from a previous encounter, but I can't remember her name.

"Don't worry, lover boy. She's probably next." Cody jokes and I glare at him.
"Shut up." I hiss. Lover boy? What's that supposed to mean?

Girl after girl gets to walk and I'm actually confused as to what happened to Gabriella. Where is she? The music stops and people start to whisper. Suddenly, the lights are turned off and it's getting silent again.

Then, out of nowhere, the weeknd starts to play until the drop. Then they turn the light back on and there she stands. Holy mother of the Lord, she looks amazing. I sit up straighter and look at her outfit. Holy fucking shit. I'm instantly angry at the thousand eyes who are seeing her like this. If she was my real girlfriend, I wouldn't know what to do.

She's wearing red underwear and red wings. I'm actually bad at explaining but she looks way better than my lame description.
The music starts again: I only called you when it's...
She starts walking at the drop. Damn, she's hot.

I can't actually keep my eyes off her. She doesn't really look at me, only a glance. But who can blame her? Last time I checked, we were not on good terms. I watch the crowd go crazy with videos and pictures. She smiles at some and turns around to leave.

That's it. Holy shit, I'm lucky. I mean, as her fake boyfriend. What am I even trying to say? Hell, I don't know. All I know is that I need to be careful.