Chapter thirty four

Suddenly I hear the alert of the phone go off and get back to my senses. I break the kiss, since Blake didn't seem like he had any intention to.

"That was...intense." The interviewee says and I laugh.
"I guess." Blake's hand finds mine again.
"I'm so glad you guys were here today." She stands up and we follow her actions.

"Thanks for having us." I say and hug her. She hugs Blake too and leads us out of the room.
"I hope we'll see each other again. Congratulations to the relationship." She says and we thank her and watch her walk off.

I spot Heidi and Cody in the lobby and drop Blake's hand. I feel his eyes on me when I approach Heidi.
"Hey. How was it?" She asks me and I shrug.
"Great, I think."

"Okay. We'll drive to your house now and you tell me everything." She says and I nod. At least she's going to see Percy.
"Bye." I hug Cody and he hugs me back. I can't spot Blake anywhere so I just turn back to Heidi.

"Let's go."

~~~

"Why not?! I love it so much." I exclaim. I just played the song 'I'll show you' by Justin bieber. Heidi said she doesn't like it. But I do. I'm actually not a fan of him but I like some of his music.

"It's not my type of music." She shrugs. I have to respect that. Suddenly Heidi starts laughing at something on her phone. As soon as I want to see what it is, she yanks it away.
"What is it? Let me see." I pout.

"Okay, here." She shows me a short video of Blake walking against the see through doors of the building where the interview took place. I laugh out loud. How did that happen? He banged his head and Cody had to help him get into the car safely.

"This guy is just too much." Heidi laughs again and I join her. How can he not see the door?
"Which reminds me, you'll have to go to lunch with him tomorrow. Because Cody says, you guys need it. Don't ask me what he means by that." She tells me and I nod. I don't really mind.

I actually don't know how I'm going to act around him. Today...the kiss...it was so good. But I shouldn't get too attached to him. It's just an act.

Blake's PoV

The next day..

Fuck, my head still hurts. I can't believe I fucking ran against a glass door. How stupid can I be? I shake my head and get into the bathroom. New day, new opportunities, right? I sigh and wash my face. Now that my hair is longer, I have to style it. I don't bother shaving.

Minutes later, I'm ready for training. I don't get how girls take that long when they're getting ready. Gabriella didn't take that long when we were in Paris. Well, longer than me.

Why am I even thinking about her, right now? I shake my head and almost fall down the stairs on my way to the kitchen. What is wrong with me?! I actually grip the reeling to help me get down the stairs safely.

I make myself some scrambled eggs. Just when I'm about to turn the heat off, I touch the hot pan with my forearm and yelp. FUCKING SHIT. HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?!

I jump up and down while holding my burned flesh under cold water. I never burn myself when I cook. What is wrong with me?

When the pain stops, I get to eat my breakfast. I run a hand through my hair after I washed the dishes and get out. On my way to training, I can't help but think about yesterday.

The kiss with Gabriella. She looked so hot that day, although she only wore casual clothes. I couldn't help but use the situation when the interview took place. I tried not to make it too obvious that I miss her touches.

And then the kiss. Finally, I got to explore her mouth with my tongue. She tastes just so delicious. If it wasn't for the fact that we had an interview and Gabriella broke the kiss, I'd probably still kiss her until right now.

I'm actually glad we're having lunch today. I'd like to talk to her again. I feel bad that I didn't have the guts to talk to her yesterday. Yes, I hid. I don't know why. I'm still not sure about my feelings. I should not get too attached to her.

"Holy fuck!" I swerve the car to the left when a cat decides to cross my way. What the fuck?! My car bumps against another one and I sigh before stepping out to see the damages.

"Dude, what the fuck?" An angry man steps out of the damaged bmw.
"I'm sorry. There was this cat-"
"Aren't you Blake Darmetir?" He interrupts me.
"Yes." I say and he takes his phone out. What the fuck is he doing?

"Can we take a selfie?" He asks and I chuckle.
"Sure." He holds up the phone and takes a few pics.
"So, what about the car?" I ask after he's done.
"I'm a huge football fan, but money doesn't really grow on trees for me. You get it?" He asks and I nod.

That's the story about how I managed to almost trip and snap my neck down the stairs, burnt myself, almost killed a cat and drove into a stranger's car today. And to my luck, coach did not feel any pity for me.

In fact, he's letting me run ten more labs than everybody else and also do more push ups and all that. I'll be dead by the time I get to have lunch with Gabriella. But that's the only thing that's kind of giving me motivation right now.

I also found out, that the video about me running against a glass door is all over the internet right now. Great.