Chapter thirty seven

"Blake?" I whisper, once I got into the boys' cabins. It is oddly quiet and empty too. I wouldn't be surprised if I got into the wrong cabins, though. I had a hard time finding anything here, really.

First, I didn't even know what he meant by locker. I mean, sure he needs a locker for his clothes and all, but how am I supposed to know where his locker is? Then Heidi told me that everybody knows where his locker is and I guess, I'm not everybody.

I was actually surprised how easily I got here. I mean, what if I wasn't Blake's fake girlfriend? What if I was a crazy stalker or fan? They need to push up their security game, man. Would I be able to get through then too?

I mean, am I even allowed here? What if they didn't know me and expected me to be a terrorist or something. And then they just ban me from every game? Okay, I don't look like a terrorist and all but it could be a possibility.

But I think, they'd let me in. I mean I'm Blake's girlfriend for them. And if everybody's that much in love with Blake as Heidi always tells me, then I guess they would know me- a hand on my wrist makes me scream and pull me out of my mindrambling.

I bite into the person's hand, when they try to put it over my mouth. I quickly get out of their hold when the yelp and release me. I turn around and groan in frustration.

"What the hell are you trying to do, Blake?!" I yell at the jerk. He's standing in front of me, holding his wounded hand. Serves him right. He shouldn't have done this.
"You fucking bit me, Gabriella." He ignores my question.

"You shouldn't manhandle me. I got scared. You could've been a kidnapper or worse." I place my hands on my hips. He groans and inspects his hand.
"Don't be such a wuss. You'll live." I roll my eyes at him, eyeing his hand.

"You fucking bit me." I growls. I take his hand in mine, to see if it was bleeding. It's not. Deep inside I really thought, maybe I bit too hard. I wouldn't want to be the reason, why he couldn't play any longer.

"You're fine. Get over it." I release his hand again and look him up and down. He looks like a hot mess. Seriously, he's still in his football equipment but his helmet is off. His hair is sticking to his forehead and his arm is still bandaged. But his face is red and looks just exhausted.

"Like what you see?" He smirks at me and I blush and drop gaze.
"What do you want?" I ask him.
"You." He says and before I know it, his left hand is cupping my neck, pulling me towards him. His other hand is on my waist.

His mouth finds mine and there it is again. The feeling I am so scared of. My heart beats faster and my stomach is tightening in pleasure, almost painfully.
He kisses me so passionately and gently. The complete opposite of yesterday. His hand somehow managed to get under my shirt.

I moan and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I place my hands on his chest, feeling the material of his equipment. Damn it, I wanted to feel him. He soon breaks the kiss and places his forehead on mine, closing his eyes.

It takes me quite a while before I come back to my senses. I push him away, glaring at his confused expression.
"You have no right to kiss me after yesterday." I point my finger at him and he rolls his eyes, looking extremely annoyed.

"You done?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the lockers. I scoff and slap his cheek out of anger. How dare he talking to me like that? He looks calm when his gaze meets mine again but I know that inside, he's everything else but calm.

"You done now?" He says again and I go for another slap when he catches my wrist and pulls me towards him forcefully. I try to get out of his grip, but he turns us around, so that I'm pressed against the lockers. His hands are pinning both of my wrists against the locker on either side next to me.

"Try to fucking slap me again." He growls, so low I actually gulp.
I try to get out of his hold, but it's no use. His breathing is hard, showing his anger and I look away. God knows what he's capable of when he's angry.

"Look at me." He demands and I glance at him.
"Let me go." I say and he shakes his head.
"Fucking look at me when I'm talking to you." He growls again and I force myself to look him. I can't recall a time where he talked this hard to me.

"I know yesterday-I shouldn't have left you. I had a bad day and shouldn't have let it out on you. I'm sorry, kitten." He tells me, regretfully. His eyes soften, as if he sees that he's scaring me a little bit. I only nod and wait for him to let me go.

"Fuck, Gabriella. Please don't be mad. I really- I tried, but I couldn't argue with you that day. And I thought I'd better leave, before I said something I didn't mean." He looks at me with those apologetic eyes and I gulp at my heartbeat. Why is it beating so fast?

"Can you forgive me?" He asks, placing his forehead on mine. I think about it for a while before nodding. Somehow I don't seem to find my voice. He's making me nervous, right now. Oh god, please don't let me fall for him. He's nice now, yes. But an asshole in general.

"I don't want to keep arguing. I'm tired of it." He whispers and leans in again. My body instantly seems to respond and seconds later he has my legs wrapped around his waist, my back pressed against the locker and him massaging my buttcheeks.

"Fuck." He moans against my lips while our tongues fight for dominance. How did I forgive him that easily? We would've stayed like this for a little longer, if it wasn't for one of his team members to break us apart, saying the game continues in five minutes.

"Try to actually watch me play, instead of chatting with Heidi." He chuckles and after a last peck on lips, he leaves. Seriously, what the heck just happened?