Chapter twenty one

"So he just told you no?" Anne's friend, Matilda asks me after I told her what happened earlier today.
"Yes. Didn't even give me a reason." I nod and moan after I feel a pleasure running through my body.

The girls(Anne and her friends Matilda and Olivia) and I decided to go get manicure, pedicure and a back massage. We have already done the first two and now we're on number 3. I love this day. Other than the fight with Blake, it's going great.

"Maybe he's afraid you'll make out with other guys." Olivia, another friend says.
"I think so too. I mean, maybe he really likes you." Anne finally decides to join the conversation.

"I don't know. But shouldn't he trust me then?" I ask. They don't know about the pact with the bosses and all. In fact, they think Blake and I are friends. It's not exactly lying, right?
"Maybe, but that's just how guys are." Olivia shrugs and I nod.

"I still think he's just jealous, because we're having an amazing day." Matilda jokes and we laugh and agree.

After the amazing massage with the group, we decided to go and have a nice dinner at one of Paris' most amazing and well known restaurants. I actually forgot the name, but it truly was amazing.

Since it's already after nine p.m. we decided to go to Anne's hotel room and get ready for the club.
Anne says she's got enough dresses for all of us.

"How about this one for you, Gaby." Anne asks me, showing me a golden dress. I'm about to grab it when a hand stops me.
"No, how about the one I wore last time? That one would fit her perfectly! With her eyes and all." Olivia interrupts and I frown at the both of them.

"Oh my god, you're right. I'll look for it!" She exclaims and runs off into her closet.
"You'll love it. Trust me. It'll bring out your beautiful eyes." Olivia smiles and sits down next to me.

"Oh, uh, alright." I smile back at her.
"I found it!" We hear Anne yell and seconds later she storms into her living room again, where we're currently sitting.

"Here, try it on!" She hands me a black fabric. On the first glance it looks like an ordinary black dress, so I just nod and try it on. We're models, so I'm not that insecure about changing in front of other girls.

They help me adjust it and I look into the mirror. And holy ghost, I can definitely see myself in it. I would lie if I told you I look like a complete different person, but Olivia was right. It brings out the green in my eyes.

"Oh my god. You look so beautiful!" Matilda shrieks.
"She's right. Now, sit down. We'll make your make up." Anne orders and I sit down in front of her kitchen counter, where she has all her make up on.

After what seems like five minutes, Olivia finishes my hair and Anne my make up. I smile when they hand me a mirror.
"You're so beautiful. I mean, you're always beautiful. I mean you're a model-" Olivia stutters and I blush.

"I think she gets it." Anne chuckles and we all join her.
"Okay, now." Anne begins and hands us each a glass of what seems like wine.
"To us. And to Paris. That we'll have an amazing night together." She finishes and we drink.

Since we got into the mood, we decided to finally drive off. As we got into the line, the security guard let us in immediately. His eyes lingered on me a little too long but maybe I just imagined it.

We all settled down in the corner of the club. They said they come here every time they're in Paris. And I can see why. The people in here really seem to love everything. The dj plays good music and it's just good vibes around here.

"Let's go dance." Matilda yells over the loud music. We nod and stand up. I really feel the music in me. And if we wouldn't have been in a foreign club, I would definitely show my moves. But anyways, the girls are fake grinding on me and it's just fun and all around amazing.

"I should probably tell Heidi where I am." I tell the girls and they all nod. I quickly go back to our place and pull my phone out.
I text Heidi the address, seeing she's already sent me five messages, asking if I was alright. I hope she's not mad.

It is already 10:20 and I'll have to leave in less than two hours. I sigh and take a sip of my drink, that we ordered when we came in. It's going to be my only drink today. I know my limits and to be honest, I'm not a drinking person anyways.

"Guess who's back!" I yell at the girls when I approach them The dance floor. They actually whoop and we go back to dancing.

~~~

"Isn't that Blake?" I hear Anne ask, after we excited the club. Heidi told me that my car is standing outside, so I should get my ass outside.

The girls are not all models, only Anne. So I offered her to take her to her hotel. She drunk a little less than the others, but still more than me. I wouldn't want her to take a taxi.

"I guess." I answer her when I see Blake in the black matt bmw. Heidi told me it's a bmw, so I guess he's my ride. Shit, he doesn't look too pleased.

"Are we going? Because he looks like he's about to murder us." Anne jokes and I just shrug and open the car door of the backseat. I let Anne go in first and sit down next to her. No way am I sitting next to Blake. I'm kind of scared.

"Hi, I'm Anne." She smiles at him and he turns around.
"Hey. I'm Blake. Where to?" He asks politely and I silently frown at him when Anne tells him the address of her hotel. And seconds later we're on the way.