Chapter seventeen

I did it! It's almost over. I'm already in my last outfit for today. I'm still excited and nervous but so in love with all of this.

I didn't trip. I spotted Heidi, Blake and Cody- did I just say Blake? I mean Darmetir, I spotted them instantly. They looked so proud and I just felt extra happy. I wish my mom and sister were here. But I know they couldn't make it.

I smile down at my last outfit for tonight. A beautiful black dress with a green belt and a deep collar. I don't really know how you call that, but I'm too nervous to actually care.
"Good luck." Says the helper and I smile and nod at her, not finding my voice.

So for the last time today, I walk out, just after Anne. My timing harmonises perfectly with the music and my smile is not too wide. It widens a little bit, when I see that two familiar eyes watching me intensively. I kind of learned to love his attention, I don't know.

God, please don't let me get feelings for him. I make a little turn at the end of the catwalk and smile innate several cameras. After that I turn back around and walk back inside the girls' changing room. And that's a wrap!

I sigh loudly and hug Anne.
"You did amazing! You sure you were nervous? Because you sure as hell didn't show it." She says and I roll my eyes.
"Are you kidding? You were amazing. I just copied your actions. Don't compliment me, it was all your work." I say and now it's her turn to roll her eyes.

"Anyways you little charmer, here is my number." She hands me a peace of paper.
"Call me when you're at the hotel. I want to eat dinner with you." She tells me and I nod.
After a little more chatting we leave to change into our causal clothes.

When I'm finished, I get out and get embraced by Heidi.
"You were amazing. I am so proud. Next thing I know, Victoria Beckham will contact you and steal you away from me." She jokes even she lets go and I laugh.

"Don't be silly. And thank you. I was so nervous though." I answer.
"You were amazing up there." Cody serious forward to pat my shoulder. I laugh and say thanks.
"You really did look beautiful for once." Darmetir states and I glare at him. He is standing in front of me, with his hands in his pockets. He looks so hot.

"I'm joking, you were amazing." He laughs.
"Thanks. You too, army boy." I smirk and he frowns.
"Army boy?" He laughs.
"Your hair." I shrug and pat his head.
"I know." He groans as we four exit the building. He seems to not like his new haircut, whilst I love it. Not that I'll tell him, though.

"You look...different." I smile, when he takes my hand. For a second, I'm confused but I totally get it, when I see the mass of people in front of our car. Flashes of cameras and questions are thrown at me, but Darmetir manages to shield me from all of it.

Once we're inside, he lets go of my hand and I feel cold. What is this?
I sit down next to him, whilst Heidi and Cody are in front of us.
"Tell me, how was it for you? Were you nervous?" I hear Heidi ask. So we spent the whole ride to the hotel in hearing about how I felt and asking me questions about my first time at the Paris fashion week.

To be honest, I still can't believe it. It's surreal to me. It feels like I'll wake up from a really realistic dream any second. Back at the hotel, I text Anne and tell her to meet me at a restaurant I saw before and wanted to visit.

"What are you doing?" I hear Darmetir ask from the living area. I'm currently retouching my make up and looking for some fresh clothes to wear for the dinner.
"I'm going out with a friend." I tell him.

"What friend?" He stands up and approaches the bathroom, where I'm currently in.
"Oh, just somebody I met today. Sh-"
"Who is he?" He asks and I laugh, while applying my mascara.
"That Francisco guy? Do I have to remind you that you're mine for the time being?" He leans against the doorframe.

"Oh, come on. Francisco has a wife and a child. Plus, I'm fake yours, don't get jealous." I joke and he chuckles.
"Why would I get jealous? He's nothing compared to me." I roll my eyes at his cockyness.

"Sure, you are." I finish the last touches and get out to change into the fresh clothes. He follows me to the closet in the bedroom.
"I'm serious, Gabriella. If you want to blow that deal off, just do it. Don't waste my time." He says. My name out of his mouth, oh my god. Can I lick his neck without looking like a complete weirdo? Probably not.

"Wasting your time? You're the one wasting mine. Stop being over dramatic. And I won't blow it off, because I have no reason to." I get into the dressing room to change. My phone buzzes and I receive a message from Anne.
I'm outside your hotel. - Anne

"Is that him? Gabriella, I swear-"
"Shut up. It's not Francisco, because I'm not meeting him. I'm meeting my friend, Anne. I met her today. I would've told you, but you were too busy jumping to conclusions." I tell him once I changed.

I take my purse and my jacket when I turn to him.
"But you're so cute when you're jealous." I pinch his cheeks. He slaps my hand away.
"I told you I'm not jealous. You're too uptight for me, kitten." He says with a hint of humour. Plus, he called me kitten again, which makes me feel oddly warm. I gotta get out of here.

"Whatever." I turn back around and exit the suit.
"Have fun. Don't come home too late." He laughs and I slam the door shut in his face.

He's so....urgh!