Chapter forty two

"I think you're the only one who didn't know that I like you." Blake chuckles, letting me feel the vibrations of his muscular chest.
"I know. Even Anne knew it. I'm sorry, Blake. I'm probably the most unobservant person ever." I admit.

"Oh, I know. But I didn't make it easy for you, I admit." He kisses my hair.
"Fuck, Gabriella. You were driving me insane with your attitude. I got so frustrated all the time. I think I even started to grow white hair." He says and I suddenly feel very bad.

"I'm sorry. I know I was moody. And I'm also sorry for giving you such a hard time when you had a bad day." I say.
"It's okay, baby. I'm just happy that you're finally mine." He says and I smile.
"I'm happy too, Blake. But please promise me to tell me when you don't like something, instead of being mad. If we keep doing that, we-"
"I will. I'm sorry for assuming stuff." He interrupts me and silence follows.

"God, we really fucked up, huh?" He asks me.
"I guess." I hug his torso, feeling his muscles tighten under my touch.
"I missed you." I whisper and kiss his chest.
"I missed you too, kitten." He rolls us around and hovers above me again.

"How about you make it up to me for ditching me earlier today." He smirks down at me and I blush again. That guy's definitely going to be the death of me.
"Dream on." I smirk and he nods.
"That I will, kitten." He leans down to peck my lips.

"That I will." He kisses me longer this time and so passionately that my stomach tightens again and my heart bumps faster. I pull him closer to me and let my hands travel through his hair.

His left hand is supporting him on the mattress, whilst his other one is under my t-shirt, his thumb drawing circles my waist. I just hope it doesn't travel upwards to my naked chest. But Blake has other plans.

His breath hitches when his fingertips touch the bottom part of my breasts. My nipples instantly react and get hard. I'm blushing even harder now.
He's still kissing me, but stops to look me in the eyes for a while, asking me, no begging me for permission.

I pull his head back to meet his lips again, his hand is still not moving and it's driving me crazy. I know I'm a virgin and we won't have sex today, but I want him to touch me. So I wrap my fingers around his hand and let him touch me.

"Fuck." He hisses and I moan when his thumb traces my nipple. His whole hand is around my breast, massaging it and making me moan in the process.
His kiss becomes even more passionate and I run my hands over his chest.

He groans and his mouth travels downwards, leaving butterfly kisses all over my jaw and neck. I feel him slowly lifting my shirt, so that he can kiss my stomach. I arch my back at the sudden sensation. Both of his hands are massaging my boobs, while he kisses my navel.

I place my hands on his head and pull him back up to my lips. He kisses me one last time, before pulling my shirt back down and lifting his upper body up to look at my flushed face.

"I want to fuck you so hard, right now. But I can't. I will wait for you, until you're ready. But we need to stop now, before I lose my mind, Gabriella." His eyes darkened and his voice got raspy and deeper. I nod, not trusting my voice and watch him lay down next to me.

"Fuck, that was intense." He breaths out, panting hard.
I chuckle and lay my head on his chest.
"I know. But I'm thankful that you're respectful." I whisper.
"I know, fuck my life." He says seriously and I laugh and slap his chest.

"Good night." I say pushing myself up to kiss his cheek.
"Sleep well, kitten." He kisses my head. I could really get used to this.

~~~

The next morning, Blake, Anne and I had breakfast. Blake had practice today, so I'll have some more time for Anne. We decided to go shopping and eating. And yeah, we did. But the most important thing that happened, took place in the evening.

I drove to Heidi's office, meeting Cody and Blake there. Anne is taking a nap, don't ask me why. I guess she's exhausted after our trip.

"So, what's up?" Cody asks, once I arrived at Heidi's office. I look over at Blake, seeing him already looking at me. This morning, after Blake woke me up, we decided something.

Blake reaches for my hand and kisses it.
"Yesterday we had a talk. And we're together now." It feels weird saying that.
"That's amazing. I knew it from the beginning actually." Cody smirks, high fiving Heidi.

"And therefore, we're blowing the deal off." Blake continues. The shocked faces of our managers almost make me laugh, but I remain silent.
"This is a joke right? I mean, you're finally getting along and now you blow it off?" Heidi frowns.

"Because now it's real. I don't want anybody telling me what to do in my relationship. It is my life, our life and it's none of other people's business. Plus, the deal says that we'll have to break up, once the bosses decide this. And we're not planning on breaking up anytime soon." Blake tells them. I smile at him and kiss his knuckles.

"I-wow. You know what? You guys are right. I personally think it's better to blow the deal off for you guys. To just get to really know each other." Cody says and Heidi nods. I can't believe we did that in the first place. I mean, sure I wouldn't have found Blake, if I didn't, but it's just weird.

Definitely an unique story to tell your grandchildren.