Chapter forty three

I smile when I feel butterfly kisses all over my face.
"Good morning." I open my eyes and smile at my boyfriend.
The last five months I've been waking up like this. Blake had been waking me up like this, to be exact. I run a hand through his short hair. He finally cut it again.

"Morning, beautiful." He murmurs against my skin. I hug his muscular shoulders and pull him down on me. He chuckles but kisses my lips hungrily.
"How about breakfast in bed?" He jokes and I smack his head, blushing.

Of course he's thinking about sex. He doesn't get some, or at least not from me. But he's been respecting my wishes since we got together and that's why I decided to give him my virginity tonight. I know, he would never cheat on me or pressure me to have sex with him, but I think sex is an important part in a relationship.

"I could stay like this all day long." He groans against my mouth.
"Me too. But I got a shoot today and you have football practise." I pull on his bottom lip with my teeth.

He groans and pecks my lips again, before standing up from the bed. I shake my head at his back. His very muscular back. I love his body. It is reason enough to feel attracted to him, but for me, it's so much more.

~~~

"And that's a wrap." I hear the photographer say and smile. Finally, it's over. It's already dark outside and I wonder if Blake's still waiting. He told me, he'd pick me up after the shoot and he didn't break his promise.

Smiling, I get into the car and kiss his lips shortly, before buckling my seatbelt. He grabs my hand when I'm done and places our intertwined fingers on his lab.
"How was it?" He asks when he brings the car to live.
"Good. How was practice?" I ask.
"Fine. Coach was being a bit bitchy again. He let us practise two hours later. Good thing, your shoot lasted longer too." He tells me.

"Yeah, right. And I'm guessing you didn't shower too?" I ask, fake coughing. Even if he smelled sweaty, I love it.
"Well again, I thought I was too late already." He shrugs, flushed.
"You're blushing." I point out.

"No, I'm not." He fake glares at me.
"But it's cute." I smirk, knowing he hates it when I call him cute.
"Spare me." He rolls his eyes. I laugh and concentrate on the road.

"Do I really smell bad?" He asks me after a while. I shake my head and kiss his knuckles.
"I was joking. You looked so embarrassed. And I just love it when you blush." I admit.

"Is that so?" He smirks, kissing my knuckles back. I nod and he parks in front of my house. The last two days, we've been sleeping in my house. And next week, we'll be at his place.

"You want something to drink?" I ask him, when we step inside. Percy comes running towards us and I scratch his head, before heading into the kitchen. He's getting bigger and bigger. It seems like just yesterday that I bought him.

"Nah. Let's watch a movie." He answers, running upstairs.
"What are you doing?" I yell after him.
"Taking a shower." He says and I nod and prepare the movie night.

~~~

"We should stop." Blake interrupts our daily make out session. He would always tell me when he couldn't take it anymore. But today, I won't let that happen. I want him.

He makes a move to get off me, but I stop him. He looks at me confused and I gulp.
"I'm ready." I whisper, blushing. A smile starts to form on his face and he plants his forehead on mine.

"Are you sure, kitten?" He whispers and I nod. He kisses me again passionately as always, but this time I feel different. I can feel his beating heart under my hand. He takes my hand in his and places it over my head.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." He whispers. I know he will. Despite his innuendos, I know that he can be a gentleman if he wants to.
"I know. I trust you." I close my eyes when he breaks the kiss to kiss down my neck.

¡Mature content!

His hand is still holding one of mine over my head, whilst his other one is travelling towards the hem of my shirt. I'm only wearing one of his t shirts and my lace panties. Within seconds, he has me naked and is now hovering above me, stroking his length. Oh god, that is supposed to fit in me?

"Fuck, I love your legs." He tells me and I blush. His mouth is back on mine and I moan when his fingers travel down my stomach, teasingly slow. I tighten my grip on his back when I feel him rubbing my clit. I close my eyes and feel his lips leaving me, whilst his fingers quicken their pace.

I arch my back and moan, almost feeling my climax, when he suddenly stops. My core is begging for his touch, painfully.
I open my eyes again, seeing him smirking down at me and I blush.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers and leans down again, kissing my neck. He's taking his time, but I need him already. I try to reach down with my hand but he grabs it and intertwines our fingers.

"Blake, please." I moan in frustration.
"Not yet, baby." He murmurs against my skin, his mouth traveling down to my chest. I moan louder this time, when I feel his warm mouth over my nipple, sucking on it and making it hard.

"Blake." I close my eyes again.
"Fuck." He hisses when I push my hips against his hard shaft. I smirk, knowing he's on the edge too. He spreads my legs further apart and his left hand finds mine again, intertwining our fingers.

I look up at him, seeing him already looking at me with so many emotions in his eyes. My free hand is pulling his mouth on mine again when I feel his fingers on my clit again.

And just when I'm about to come, he enters me and stops rubbing. I grit my teeth in pain when he pushes inside of me, inch by inch. His right hand is placed on my leg and my nails dig into his back.

"You're so tight." He pulls out, slowly again. I open my eyes and see him panting hard, controlling himself. He kisses my mouth when he pushes inside of me, for a second time.

After he repeated going slow, the pain turned into pleasure and I told him to go faster. He pushed into me faster and harder, making me scream his name louder than ever before.

"Fuck, kitten. You need to come soon." He breaths out, ramming himself inside of me. His pace is so perfect and never breaks.
"Blake." I moan when I feel it rising and squeeze his hand, that he intertwined with mine, while my other one is on his butt, pushing him harder.

"Gabriella." He groans and kisses me, driving me over the edge. I moan into his mouth and not even a second later, I feel him coming too. His mouth stops moving, just hovering above mine. I open my eyes, seeing his slightly closed and eyebrows furrowed.

He slows down his pace and soon holds my hips down while spilling all of him into me.
"Fuck, I love you." He kisses my lips passionately before pulling out of me and collapsing next to me.

Exhausted, I let him pull me on his chest. My eyelids close and soon after I'm already sleeping.

I love you too.