Chapter eleven

"Finally. What took you so long?" Cody jokes when I approach the desk. I give him a blank look and he chuckles. Cody is actually a nice guy. I have made a lot of conversations with him, even more than I did with my fake boyfriend. And turns out, he had a great sense of humour. He also told me that Darmetir has the same sense but I doubt that.

"Whatever. So we booked you guys a suit-" Heidi starts to say but I interrupt her. Did I hear her right?
"A suit? As in one suit for the both of us?" I frown and she nods, smiling innocently.

"We want people to think you're a couple, don't we? Anyways, your suit is on story 13. It is already late here in Europe and I don't expect you to go sight seeing today. But tomorrow we will. There's a phone in the suit, so just call room service if you're hungry. Until tomorrow. And no funny business without protection. You're a model, don't forget that." Heidi finishes and I blush again.
"Shut up." I groan and she laughs.

Darmetir chuckles, whilst Cody laughs as well. We take the elevator up and search for our room. Actually suit. Darmetir unlocks the door and I instantly jump into the bed and moan. I'm so tired. I didn't even sleep while flying. I don't know why, but I couldn't.
"Uh?" I jump at his deep voice. I almost forgot about him.

I turn to him and frown.
"What?" I ask when I see him, looking around, while scratching his jaw. Damn that looks hot.
"Where am I supposed to sleep?" He asks and my eyes widen. They didn't book two beds, of course.

I look around in the room as well. There's only one couch. And I doubt he'll fit in that one. The room is actually quite cute. It's big, sure. I mean it's a suit, but I really like the decor. It's my first time in Paris and this is exactly how I imagined it.

"On the floor?" I ask and he gives me a look. Okay, that was a stupid suggestion. But I'm too tired. My brain doesn't work. I don't wanna deal with this now.

"I don't know, but you can take the bed for now. I'm jet legged and I really don't have any energy to argue. So just like, don't touch me." I say and he nods, glaring at my last sentence and I watch him go into the bathroom. Before I could fall asleep I feel the queen sized bed dip and frown.

"How much do you weight, you elephant?" I murmur into the pillow. I'm too lazy to lift my head. My body feels way too sore.

"You must know." He answers. I don't have the energy, so instead of snapping back, I close my eyes again and before I know it I'm falling into deep sleep. Finally.

~~~

I wake up to my phone ringing. I slowly open my eyes, still sleepy.
"For fuck's sake." I hear somebody swear next to me. He stands up and picks up my phone. What the heck?

"What?" He yells angrily and my eyes widen. I lift my upper body up from the bed and turn to him. Oh my god. When did he take his shirt off? Did he sleep in only his briefs? What the fuck? He looks like a greek god, right there.

Those muscles and those thighs. Holy mother of the Lord. I mean, sure he's a football player but his body is surreal. I had a friend in high school who played football and looked like Darmetir's meal.

"Yes, ma'am." I hear him say. What? Who is he talking to?

"Oh well. That's a long story." He says. I stand up to stand by his side. He looks at me, before turning his full attention back to the phone. So.freaking.hot.

"Of course. I'd love to." What the? Who is it? I mouth to him but he ignores me.
"I will. Alright. See you then, bye." He hangs up and I slap him on the chest. His really naked chest.

"Ouch, why did you do that?" He growls, rubbing his chest.
"You don't just take calls from my phone. Who was that?" I ask.
"Your mom. She invited us for dinner next Sunday." He shrugs as if it's not a big deal. I slap him again. This time I actually reach his head. How? I don't know.

"God damn it, kitten!" He rubs his head. He called me kitten again. Somehow my stomach turns at the nickname. Oh hell no. I probably just feel attracted to his body. Please let me be too tired to actually think properly. Because there's no way I'm feeling attracted to this fool. This hot and sexy fool. Stahhp.

"And what did you say?" I ask and he smiles innocently before answering.
"Yes." That earned him another slap. He chuckles when I keep slapping his chest.

"Why would you say that? And what else did she say?" I ask eventually, after seeing his chest turn red.
"She asked me if I was the guy from the pictures. I said yes and then she asked if I wanted to meet your family and I said yes, because in her eyes, I'm your boyfriend." I follow him to the bed again.

"Next time, don't pick up my phone, Darmetir." I sneer and he puts his hands up in surrender.
"It wouldn't stop ringing, kitten." I glare at him.
"Then you should have woken me up." I say and pull the covers over my body.

"But you looked so cute and innocent that I didn't want to disturb the peace." He shrugs and mirrors my actions.
"Oh, you sleep on the couch." I push him and he chuckles.
"It's way more comfortable in bed, don't you think?" He asks.

"I'm serious, Darmetir. Get off the bed." I glare at him and he groans and stands up. I smirk when he lays down on the couch. I didn't actually expect him to obey, since I thought he's a pig. Huh, guess four years are enough to teach somebody some manners.

"Good night." I tell him and he groans.
"Shut up."