Chapter forty one

"Well hello." We hear an amused voice say and I break the kiss, much to Blake's disappointment. I quickly stand up from his lab and blush furiously when I see Heidi and Cody standing at the doorway of Heidi's office.

"We actually got worried that you killed each other. Now I'm just worried that you didn't use a condom." Heidi smirks and I blush even more.
"Oh shut up."

She laughs, along with Blake and Cody. I glare at Blake, making him shut up. I smirk and he rolls his eyes, sheepishly. He stands up as well and throws an arm around my shoulders. I hug his waist and smile at our managers.

"So, I'm guessing you made up?" Cody asks, smiling at Blake, who nods.
"She admitted her undying love for me." He grins down at me and I slap his chest. Kind of true, so I remain silent.

I think Blake and I are going to function way better if we just talk to each other, instead of jumping to conclusions. We had a few misunderstandings here and there, that's for sure.

~~~

"No way!" Anne's eyes widen and I laugh. I just got back from Heidi's office and immediately told Anne the news. I still can't believe that we are on good terms again. We didn't talk about our problems yet, so I'm hoping we'll meet tomorrow or something, so that we can talk about everything.

"God, he's so in love. I'm so happy for you, though. I knew it from the moment on that I saw you guys together in real life, that you are meant for each other." She smiles at me and I roll my eyes.
"Of course you did." I say, just when my phone buzzes.

U still not free? -Blake
I roll my eyes, before replying.
No. -Gabriella

After I admitted my undying love for him, he asked me if I wanted to go eat lunch with him and spend the rest the day with him. Lord knows how much I wanted to, but there's Anne. I can't just leave her here. She actually wanted to spend time with me and I want some time with her too. She's leaving in two days anyways.

:(- Blake

Aww. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to u. -Gabriella

Is it too early to say, I know a way how you could make it up to me ;) -Blake
I blush at this.

Not for you, that is. -Gabriella

But you love me anyway :* -Blake

Shut up. -Gabriella

Only for you, kitten. -Blake

I roll my eyes at his playful way, but can't help my smile. When I look up at Anne again, I realize that she's been watching me the whole time.
"Uh...so, do you want to go out for lunch?" I avoid her smug gaze.

"Yeah, sure. And afterwards you could show me the city." She says and that is how we spent the day together. It was already dark when we came back. I sigh and change into my pyjamas, which consists of my lacy panties and Blake's t-shirt, that he gave me after the gala.

Even though I washed it a lot of times, it still smells like him. I most likely just imagine that, but I like the thought of it. I slept in this t-shirt for the past two weeks and can't complain. It reaches my knees, which is just perfect for me to sleep in.

I lay down in my bed and sigh. Today's been a crazy day. I just hope I'm not dreaming, because it definitely was the good kind of crazy. Just when I'm about to close my eyes, my phone rings, making me jump.

"Hello?" I ask, sitting up from bed.
"Don't laugh at me." I hear Blake's deep voice say and automatically blush. Shoot, I have it bad.
"Why? What happened?" I frown.

"Well, I'm kind of-I-shit, kitten. Just open your front door." He says and hangs up. I blush when I open the door and see Blake standing there in sweatpants and a white shirt.
"What are you doing here?" I let him in.

He looks at my outfit, while closing the door behind him.
"Damn. You look hot in my clothes." He says and grabs me by the shirt, pulling me towards him. I smile when he plants a long kiss on my lips.

"Mhmm." He groans and his hands find my naked thighs and pick me up. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer. His tongue is fighting mine for dominance and of course, wins.

Unfortunately we have to break apart, since we have to breathe. He places his forehead against mine and closes his eyes, panting hard.
"Maybe we should go into your room. I don't want anybody interrupting us again." He whispers, pecking my lips and carrying me upstairs into my room.

He closes the door after we got in and lays me down on the bed, hovering above me. I smile when he pulls the sheets around us.
"So, want to tell me what you were doing here?" I ask him and he flushes slightly.

"I planned on surprising you, by climbing up to your room. But didn't know you had blinds." He admits and I laugh.
"I said don't laugh." He pouts.
"And I never promised I wouldn't." I say after getting a hold of myself and kissing his pouty lips.

"But the thought was really cute. You're cute." I kiss his cheek.
"I'm not cute." He grimaces.
"Yeah you are." I bite my lip.
"If anything I'm hot and irresistible." He sits up and smirks down at me.

"What are you trying to do?" I sit up as well. He pulls his shirt over his head and I look away, blushing furiously.
"Look at me." He says. I look at him when he pushes my back on the mattress and hovers above me again, kissing me briefly.

"Tell me this is cute." He takes my hand in his, letting it trace his abs and I blush again.
"Of course this isn't cute, Blake."
He chuckles and lets my hand go.

He lays down next to me and pulls me on his chest.
"Let's talk." He says and I nod on his chest, drawing circles on his abs. Here goes nothing...