Chapter nineteen

The show on Tuesday and Wednesday was amazing. I never tripped or anything and Blake neither. Blake...still sounds foreign to me, although we've spent a lot of time together. To say Blake instead of Darmetir is just weird, I guess.

At night we would lay in bed and talk. Just talk, no sexual innuendos, no inappropriate jokes. Just talking and getting to know each other.
I really think this thing is going to be easy if we keep our relationship like that. After the show, we visited a restaurant.

Our managers told us, not to answer any questions about our relationship yet. They said we should be seen before and people should start gossiping before we clarify it. On friday after the fashion week Blake and I are supposed to kiss in one of those romantic restaurants.

And then we'll fly back to America, where we're going to give interviews and verify our relationship. That's how far the plan is right now. I'm kind of nervous for the kiss. I still don't know if I like him or not. I mean, I know it's not relevant, I'll have to kiss him anyways. But he's just so nice lately.

"You got the DVD?" Blake asks, once we stepped into the suit. It's been a busy day for the both of us. Thankfully, tomorrow is my day off. Blake still has to be there, opening the show.
"Yup." I say and put it into the tv.

Blake sits down on the couch, while I go to the kitchen for some food.
"What do you want?" I yell.
"What you want!" He yells back and I roll my eyes but smile.

I place the treats on the table and giggle when Blake's big hands grab my waist and pull me down next to him. He swings an arm around my shoulders while I snuggle up to him. I told you we were getting closer...

"What did you choose, today?" He asks me.
"Umm, saw. I've never seen the movie." I shrug and he laughs.
"Good choice." He smirks at me.
"Why?" I ask suspicious.
"Just saying, kitten." He smiles innocently and looks at me for a little too long, before turning to the tv.

Twenty minutes into the movie, my face is already hiding behind Blake's hand. What a horrible movie! Who thinks about that?
"My arm's kind of falling asleep." He chuckles.
"I don't care. You should have told me that this movie was that disgusting. It's all your fault." I glare at him.

"Yes it is. Punish me." He says in a deeper voice. Damn...
I look up at his face, seeing him looking at my naked legs. Not exactly naked. I'm wearing boy shorts.
"What? Never seen legs before?" I ask annoyed, but can't help the blush that's crawling up my face.

"Did I tell you, how fucking hot your legs are?" He asks me, eyes still fixed on my legs.
"No, tell me about them." I smirk.
"Well..." He licks his lips, before continuing.

"You can actually see that you're dancing. They are long but not too thin. They're tanned and just fucking hot. I can just imagine how they look wrapped around my waist and spread apart on my bed." His eyes finally meet mine and it's the probably most intense stare we ever shared. Did it just get hot in here?

His eyes are darker than ever as he stares at me as if I'm his next victim. But I know how he works and although we're friends now, he's still a pig. I break the eye contact, before anything could happen and look back at the screen.

After minutes, I still feel his eyes on me and get a proof when I turn to look at him.
"What are you doing? The movie's almost over." I frown.
"You're a virgin, right?" He asks, completely ignoring my talk. My eyes widen and I think even my neck is red after that enormous blush I just got.

"Excuse me?" I glare at him. He has no right to ask me that.
"Are you?" He pushes.
"You don't just go around and ask people that!" I yell and stand up.

"Oh come on. You are a virgin, admit it." He stands up as well, wearing a smug look on his face.
"Oh, you can sit down again. Because you're gonna sleep on the couch tonight." I place my hands on my hips.

"Have you even had a boyfriend yet?" He comes closer, still smirking.
"Blake, don't drive me over the edge." I think you could bake a cake on my face right now.
"Have you?" He still follows me, while I'm taking steps backwards.

"None of your business." I sneer at him, which seems to oddly satisfy him. My back hits the wall and in a second he has me pinned against the wall, his hands on either side next to my face.
"So that's a no." He smirks, again, looking oddly satisfied with that. He looks so pleased with himself that I could just slap it off of him.

"Blake-"
"Let's continue watching the movie, shall we?" With one last look at my face, he turns around and sits back down on the couch. I gulp and watch him take his shirt off. Shit. He would always do that after a while, but I'm still not used to it.

"You're still sleeping on the couch today." I tell him, when I sit back down next to him.
"Sure." He smiles at the screen. I look at him for a moment, before rolling my eyes and looking back at the movie.

~~~

What was that? My head jerks upwards.
"Shhh. Go back to sleep." I feel somebody stroke my hair and lifting me up. I let out a small yawn and hear the person chuckle.

"Aren't you just adorable, kitten?" I hear and turn in his arms.
Seconds after, I feel a soft material under me, knowing it's the mattress of the hotel bed. I smile and snuggle my face further into the pillow.

I hear him take off his pants and feel the bed dip. He pulls me against his hard and warm body.
"Good night, kitten." He kisses my hair. And that's the last thing I remember, before drifting off to sleep.