Chapter twenty eight

"I like your family." Blake states, once we're in my old room.
"They seem to like you too." I tell him and get my pyjamas from my suitcase. I quickly get into my old bathroom to change. After I'm done, I see Blake ogling the room.

He's looking at all the books and pictures. He smiles at a baby picture of me, that's placed on my old desk. I lay down in my bed and yawn. Oh how much I missed this bed.

"Is this your old room?" He asks and takes his shirt off. His jeans follow and he smirks when he sees me watching him. I blush and clear my throat. Holy shit, he's so hot. I could lick that chest for ages.

"Yes. But may I give you an advice? Put your shirt and pants on again. If my stepdad catches you without even a shirt, he'll kill you." I say and he chuckles.
"Oh he can try." He lays down next to me. He has no idea what effect he has on me, right now.

Yes, we already slept in one bed together. But I have my period and my hormones are just confused. Did his leg just touch mine? You need to know, my old bed is the complete opposite of big.

Slowly I turn my back to him and yawn. Today was a long day. It's only 4 p.m. here in Minnesota. But I'm tired anyways. We'll have to postpone the dinner. I clutch my stomach when I feel the pain again. Damn it. Best time, mother nature. Really.

"Are you alright?" I feel him hovering above me and my eyes widen. How embarrassing!
"Yes." I force out.
"What is it?" He touches my hair.
"Nothing, just sleep." I say and breath normally again when the pain stops.

"Is it your period pain?" He asks. Did he just-
"You don't just ask that." I scoff. How does he even know this? I mean, okay I've been acting moody all day, but I'm always moody with him.

"Is it?" I don't answer. He chuckles and turns me to look at him. He touches my stomach and I slap his hand away. What is he trying to do? He's hot, yeah. But doesn't he have any shame? He glares at me before touching it again. I am about to slap it away, when his other hand holds both of my wrists above my head.

"Darmetir what-"
"Second name base again?" He frowns with his fingers still on my belly.
"Of course." I say and he shakes his head. It actually just slipped, but let's not tell him.

"But seriously, what are you doing?" I ask and flinch when he places his big hand on my flat stomach. His whole hand is covering more than half of my belly. I frown at him whilst he just clinches his jaw and locks eyes with me. I think I just forgot how to breath!

He starts massaging and I moan in pleasure. He watches me intensively. Slowly, he lets go of my wrists and is now massaging my belly with both of his hands. I close my eyes and moan.
"Are we still on second name base?" He asks in a deep voice and I moan when his hand travels a bit lower. If I wouldn't have my period, this guy would probably get some today.

I mean, I know I'm a virgin. But this guy, his hands just create miracles. I hear him chuckle but don't really pay much attention. All that I can think of is his beautiful massage.

Suddenly he stops and I frown at him.
"Why did you stop?" I ask.
"I guess second name bases only go that far." He shrugs and gets off me. Seriously?
"That's just cruel." I say.
"One word. Just say it." He draws circles on my stomach and looks at me expectantly.

"What word?" I ask and he gives me a blank look.
"My name."
"Are you serious?"
He nods eagerly and I roll my eyes. He's so childish sometimes.

"Blake." I say.
"Huh?" He smirks and hovers above me again.
"Can you please continue?" I ask and he nods and continues his massage. I close my eyes again and he chuckles. He keeps doing it until I tell him to stop.

"Thank you." I say when he settles back down next to me.
"You're welcome, kitten." He calls me kitten again!
"Come here." He pulls me on his chest.
"If you leak, I'll kill you." He jokes and I blush.
"Shut up." I slap his chest but smile to myself.

"How did you learn to do this?" I ask him after a while.
"I've seen my dad do this to my mom once when I was little. Thought I'd try it." He shrugs.
"How is your family?" I ask him. I've heard only rumours about his family and him in general. But I don't really believe them.

"Amazing. My family is everything to me. My siblings and I are like the best friends. I just love them." He smiles. I smile back at him.
"One day you'll meet them. My mom actually asks about you all the time. I keep telling her you're busy." He chuckles.

"Why?" I frown at him.
"I don't know. I guess I didn't know how to ask you. But now that I'm here, I think you'll have to do the same for me, babe." He says and I roll my eyes.
"Babe? I don't think I like it." I tell him.

"Not? I also don't like it when you call me, your boyfriend, by my second name." He states.
"Fake boyfriend."
"Whatever."
Silence follows, before he pulls on my hair, making me look at him. He's so handsome. His hair is still short and it fits him so perfectly. I miss-

"I missed this." He says. Did he just read my mind?
"Me too." I say.
"Are you still mad?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Are we still on second name base?" I shrug and he sighs loudly.

Minutes pass in silence, before he kisses my cheek and yawns. I blush and look away. I hear him chuckle and hug my waist tighter. God, how much I love his hugs.

"I love it when you blush because of me." I hear his deep voice say and blush even more.
"Shut up." He chuckles at that before yawning again.
"Good night, kitten." He whispers.
"Good night." I yawn and drift off to sleep.