Chapter twelve

I get woken up for the second time today. But again, Darmetir beats me. The knocking on the door stops and I sit up and wait for Darmetir to finally unlock the door.

"What?" He snaps.
"Why are you- did you guys- Blake!" I hear Cody yell at him and snicker.
"No, we didn't. Do you actually think she'll let any guy near her? She is even more uptight than my grandma." I gasp at that, whilst Cody chuckles.

"Excuse me?!" I yell and Cody laughs even louder, hopefully at Darmetir's expression.
"Uh- I-what do you want, Cody?" He snaps at his manager, bringing the attention back to the conversation. Sucker.

"Well, Heidi wants us in the lobby for breakfast. Go shower and get ready. After breakfast we'll go sight seeing. Meet us in the lobby." He says and I stand up and run towards the bathroom, occupying it.

"Fuck." He hisses, before saying bye to Cody and closing the door. I already locked the door and smirk at my mirror reflection. I mean, not like a creep. More like somebody who's just accomplished something.

"Kitten? Please hurry up." He yells from outside.
"I don't know if I can. I'm probably too uptight for that." I tell back.
"I'm sorry. But it's not like it's wrong." He chuckles and I glare at the door.
"I'm not uptight!" I yell and he laughs loudly.
"Whatever you say." He yells and knocks after he caught his breath again.

With one last glare at the door, I get into the shower, making sure it's hot. So that he won't have any hot water left. I moan when the hot water reaches my back. The knocking stops and I frown.

"Are you doing dirty things in there, kitten?" I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.
"Shut up." I say and he laughs again. What is it with this guy? How can he laugh so much?

After the warm water is gone and the cold water hit me like a rock, I turned the shower off and wrapped myself into a towel. I get out and see Darmetir sitting on the bed, his head hanging. He looks up at me and smiles when I walk past him into the closet. I change in the dressing room next to it. When I get back into the bedroom, Darmetir sneezes.

"Bless you." I tell him.
"Thank you. But kitten?" He stands up and approaches me at the closet.
"What?" I take a step back.
"I think I'm allergic to your clothes. Can you please take them off ?" He smirks and I blink. That was kinda smooth. Sure, it was stupid but smooth.

How am I supposed to react? Sure I blush, which seems to satisfy him and he takes a step closer until my back hits the wall. Now that I look at him, I'm blushing even more. He's still half naked and I gulp when he places both hands on either side of the wall next my head.

"Can you?" He licks his lips. I look away from his face. What the hell is he doing to me? I'm not a chicken! So I look back at him when I push him away.
"Go away." I sneer when he doesn't budge. His smirk grows wider.

"Where to?" He whispers and turns his head to the side like a lost puppy.
"Darmetir, don't get on my nerves." I tell him and if possible he comes closer with his body.

He just stares at me and I stare back at his beautiful face. His eyebrows are bushy but fit perfectly to his face. His eyes are a beautiful brown and his lips. Oh god, those lips. Stop, don't fall into his trap.

"Like what you see?" That's all it takes to get me back to my senses.
"Go.Away." I say through gritted teeth and he snickers before obeying. I take a deep breath and get into the bathroom again. I brush my hair and blow dry it. I put some natural make up on and quickly get out again.

Without another glance at him, I get out and into the hallway. What the heck was that? I need to be careful. If I wouldn't have known that he only wants sex, then I probably would have had sex with him right now. If you get what I'm saying...

I step into the elevator. Seriously, if he wasn't such a womanizer and flirt I would probably even consider dating him. But what if he doesn't only want sex? How could I be sure? I don't know him. He's like a dog. You only see what you think he feels. But how does he feel inside?

Maybe I'm just over thinking again. And maybe I am uptight. But it's better to be uptight than being a mother at my age. I mean it's not like it's bad to have a child at the age of 21 or something but I want to live before I settle down. Is that too hard to believe? Sorry for not jumping on him, the first time I saw his sexy ass. That's just not me.

"Finally." Heidi says, when I approach her at the breakfast buffet.
"Sorry, I had a long shower." I smile at her.
"It's alright. So I guess you didn't shower together, seeing that he's still not here." She smirks and I gasp.

"Oh shut up." I slap her shoulder.
"Okay. Take a plate and start eating, we'll have a busy day today." She says and I nod.
I take a plate full of bacon and eggs. I don't feel like eating a toast so I just left it out. I pour me a glass of orange juice and gulp it down.

I sit down next to Heidi, who's sitting in front of Cody.
"So, I've heard you and Blake had a nice time." Heidi looks me.
"What?" I take a bite of my bacon.

"I'm joking. God, you're uptight." She jokes and I roll my eyes. I'm not uptight.
Darmetir takes this moment to sit down next to Cody. He's showered, I can smell it. I smirk at him when I see him shivering.

"What's wrong?" Cody asks him.
"Somebody used all of the hot water." He glares at me and I just smile innocently at him.

Serves him right.