Chapter thirty two

"Apologize." Heidi says. I'm currently sitting in her office.
"What?" I ask.
"It's been one week, get over it. You're supposed to have an interview with him in two hours." She massages her temples.

It's been a whole week since I saw Blake. The week I spent with my family was amazing tough.
His game is in two days and I've heard he's been practicing real hard to make the coach proud.

"I'll go to the interview anyways. I don't need to apologize for that." I tell her.
"Please just get along. It's your first interview together. Just don't snap at each other or something." She says and I nod.

"Do you want to get there together or-"
"Meet him there." I interrupt her and she glares at me. I shrug and smile cheekily.
"Whatever. I'll tell Cody we'll meet them there." She says and I nod.

"I'll leave now, then. Percy needs me." I tell her and she rolls her eyes. I get up and happily get out of her house. I smile excitedly on my way home.
"Percy!" I yell when I open my house door and there he comes.

His four legs clumsily try to sprint over to me. He crashes against my foot and I laugh at his confused but yet excited face.
Percy is my baby english bulldog. I love him so much. I've always wanted an English bulldog. I finally got myself one, seeing that I don't really find a reason why not.

I pick him up and pat him. His tongue is hanging out of his mouth and his eyes are crossed. He's so precious. I also like the fact that he looks pissed whenever he's bored. Reminds me of myself, har har.

"Have you been a good boy?" I've just started going out with him yesterday. I don't want him to feel scared of all the people. So I take him for a walk at night. Although, I have a backyard for him to play and shit in, he does everything inside.

"You little stinker." I place him back down. He runs off into the kitchen, probably to get his toy. I brought a lot of toys for him. I just couldn't say no to anything. Everything was so cute. Now it looks like I have a toddler. Well, it's not entirely wrong.

My phone rings and I quickly pick it up after throwing a tennis ball for Percy to catch.
"Yes?" I ask without looking at the ID.
"Hey!" I smile at Anne's excitement.
"What's up?" I ask, patting the floor in front of me, to get Percy to come here with the ball.

"I've heard rumours about an interview today." She says and I roll my eyes.
"Yes. It's true." I say and seconds later she squeals into my ear.
"Geez, thanks for ruining my eardrums." I groan.

"I just knew you'd be a couple. I just had to wait. I saw pictures of you kissing and wasn't sure if it was real, but now that you are having an interview...it's official." She says.
"Yeah, I guess." I chuckle.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks.

"I actually thought you'd already know." I shrug and sigh when Percy still didn't get that I want him to come with the ball.
"No I didn't. We need to meet again. I actually want to visit you." She says and I smile.

"Please do! I'm so bored. Plus, I got a dog. But he's kind of dumb." I whisper the last part. Wouldn't want to make Percy feel insecure about himself.
"Oh my god. Send me a picture immediately. I love dogs. How did you name him?"
"Percy. He's an English bulldog." I say proudly.

"Aww. I want to see him. Send this picture now. And I'll definitely book a flight to you for next week. You think that's okay?" She asks.
"Of course. I want you here as soon as possible." I tell her.
"Okay. I'll see what I can find. I'll send you a message then. Good luck with the interview." She says.

"Thank you. Bye." After saying good bye she hung up.
"Come on, Percy. Bring it back." I smile at my dog when he comes my way. But before I can be proud, he drops the ball and just runs over to me without it.

Good Lord, he's stupid.

~~~

Heidi and I arrived at the building, where the interview takes place a little bit after Blake did. I heard he's already in the restrooms, freshening up.

"Hey." I hug Cody when I approach him after finally getting through the mass of paparazzi in front of the door.
"Hey. How has it been?" Cody asks.

"It's been good. Can't complain." I haven't seen Cody for longer than Blake.
"That's nice. Oh there you are. You gotta get going." Cody looks at someone behind me. I turn around and see Blake standing there in a black v-neck and blue jeans. He grew a stubble. And damn, he looks hot with it.

His hair has grown and he's rocking his old haircut, before the fashion week. He hugs Heidi and without any warning, he pecks my lips. The paparazzi outside are going crazy, because the doors to this building are glass and see through.

"Hello. My name is Candice Hawk. I'm going to interview you today." A middle aged woman comes out of nowhere and stands in front of me. I shake her hand and Blake follows my action.

"Please follow me into the interview room, where it's not that open for people to see." She chuckles and we nod and follow her. She leads us into a room with a mic and a camera placed the middle. In front of it are two seats, probably for me and Blake.

"You can sit here. I'll be behind the camera, since the people don't really care about my face." She jokes and I smile her. She seems nice. I sit down next to Blake. He takes my hand in his when the interviewee turns the camera on. I hold back an eye roll. It's all an act after all.

"Let's start with the interview, shall we?" She begins and we nod.