Chapter ten

"Would you like something to drink?" The flight attendant asks me and I smile back at her.
"Yes, do you have tomato juice?" I ask her and she nods and leaves.

"Why would you drink tomato juice?" Heidi asks me, with a grossed out look. I chuckle at her expression but before I could answer, Darmetir's deep voice interrupts.

"Because scientists found out, that your tastebuds are taking in tomato juice differently when you're flying. It says you can actually enjoy your vitamins in the air." He chuckles and I glare at his back. I'm sitting next to Heidi and in front of Cody, whilst Darmetir took a seat at the front of the jet, with his back to us. Why? I don't know. Not that I'm complaining. What? I didn't do anything, stop looking at me like that.

"Smartass." I comment.
"Uptight bitch." He snaps.
"Get a new one, asshole. It's getting old." I sneer back.
"How about-"
"Stop! The both of you. Jesus, people will never think that you're dating, if you keep that up." I roll my eyes at Cody. After yesterday the bosses called Heidi and Cody. They didn't know what they wanted but soon made a deal with them.

Cody and Heidi get paid a lot for keeping the both of us in trend. I am supposed to play Darmetir's girlfriend and he's supposed to play my boyfriend. Seeing me as the top model and him as the top football player, the bosses decided to bring some spice in our relationship. After the media knows about us being a couple, they will want to know us even more and have interviews.

And after we'll be known as the golden couple, we'll have to break up again and be another big thing for the media. I heard that happens some times in the celebrity business.

If I had a boyfriend, I'd probably not approve. But I don't and Heidi's not the only one who gets paid more than before. I'll just have to explain to my mom.

"Yeah. You kept doing that on the ride here. Please don't continue." Heidi starts massaging her temples. Okay, maybe I'm the reason why he's sitting that far away from us. I was forced to sit in the backseat with him and he gave me a compliment, which results me blushing and him laughing at me. So I snapped and he snapped back. Blah blah.

"That's what you get for approving with such a deal without asking us." I say and Heidi groans.
"I'm sorry, okay? I just said yes because you already knew each other really well, may I add. You looked amazing on the photos four years ago. So I thought why not? It's actually a great idea." She explains.

"Whatever." I murmur and sit back in my seat. Let's see how great this idea actually will be. I just noticed that Darmetir didn't even seem surprised by the fact that we've met before. I thought he didn't remember me?

~~~

"Okay guys, you ready?" Cody asks us, unlocking his seat belt. The jet successfully landed after what seems like eternity. I nod and follow his actions.
"Then let's go." We stand up and follow him to the door.

"And remember, look like a couple. But not too obvious yet." Heidi holds us back and we nod again. Darmetir pushes me slightly, when the doors open and I glare at him. He glares back and Heidi groans.
"Guys!" She yells and I roll my eyes before turning around and exciting the jet.

There are already paparazzi everywhere and for a second I'm blinded. I look down and make sure not to fall, when I miss a step and almost fall down the metallic staircase. If it wasn't for Darmetir to catch me by my waist.

"You alright?" He whispers in my ear, making me gulp and nod. I continue walking, with his arm around my waist. His huge hand is on my stomach and I'm afraid he can feel my heartbeat.

"You can let go now." I say and he shakes his head. I force a smile at him when he smirks down at me.
"Oh. You can do better." He says and I grit my teeth. He chuckles and suddenly his huge hand around my stomach starts moving, making me laugh.

He smiles and tickles my sides. He looks so happy, as if he'd just discovered the fire.
"Stop!" I breath out and slap his chest. The reporters and paps are going crazy with questions and photos. I try to push him away but he's like a rock. Plus he's very tall, so he's got a benefit.

"Please! Blake, stop!" I laugh and he stops, frowning.
"You said my name." He states and my eyes widen. I did, didn't I? I shrug and continue my walk towards the car. He chuckles from behind me and follows. I get in and sigh. How did he find the energy to tickle me? I'm so jet legged, I don't even argue about sitting in the back.

~~~

Twenty minutes later we're standing in front of the hotel, again with the paps and reporters surrounding us. Heidi and Cody are already inside, waiting for us, whilst we are still struggling to get through the mass of people. Even with three bodyguards we hardly come forward.

I shriek when one reporter grips my hand.
"Are you and mister Darmetir dating?" He asks and points his mic in my direction, expecting an answer.
"Let me go." I pull on my hand but his grip is tight. Where are the three bodyguards?

"Are you sharing a room?" He continues. My hand suddenly gets pulled away. Thank god. I glance at an angry Darmetir standing next to me. Uh oh.
"Don't you dare laying your hands on her." He growls at the reporter, who gulps and quickly apologizes.

"Bastard." Darmetir murmurs and his arms wrap around my waist again. He pulls me with him towards the entrance of the hotel. The bodyguards are in front of us and on either side of us.

"Where the fuck were you?" Darmetir suddenly yells at the bodyguards after the doors closed.
"Sir, we were trying to get the people out of the way." The one bodyguard answers.
"Well, you didn't do a great job." He growls at him.

"Calm down." I tell him and he glares at me.
"Don't tell me what to do." He lets go of my waist and walks past the bodyguards and towards the receptionist's desk, where Heidi and Cody are waiting for us.

"I'm sorry about his bad behaviour. He forgot to take his pills today." I tell the bodyguards and they nod and follow me towards the receptionist's desk.