Chapter fifteen

"No, not uptight. I'm sorry for calling you that. I mean that you're just, I don't know. Different? You don't like me for a reason, I get it. But you're fucking hot. Why don't you have a boyfriend?" He asks and I roll my eyes. Why do I need to have a boyfriend to define myself?

"Who says I don't?" He chuckles.
"Please, if you had one, you wouldn't lay here with me." True.
"I guess I just learned that I don't need a man in my life to define who I am. My dad died when I was 5 and since then I learned how to take care of myself and my sister. I just grew up without a man. And that's probably why I don't feel like having a boyfriend anytime soon." I shrug.

"Do you remember him?" He asks.
"Nope. Not one thing about him." I answer.
"I'm sorry." He whispers, kissing my hair.
"It's alright."
"I'm also sorry for acting like an ass the whole time. And for the first time we met." He sighs and strokes my head.
"It's fine. I guess I really do act uptight all the time. I guess it's just instinct." I say.
"Figured." He laughs.

For a moment we just lay there in comfortable silence.
"We should probably sleep now. Tomorrow is going to be long and exhausting." I say.
"Right." He sits up with me still on his chest. My face bumps into his lap.
"Geez, next time a little warning, Darmetir." I murmur and he laughs.

"So we're on second name base again?" He asks and I laugh and stand up to go to the dressing room to change into my night attire. When I come back Darmetir is still laying under the sheets and I don't mind. For today at least.

I lay down on my side and shriek when he pulls me on his chest again. He chuckles and I place my hand on his abs. His naked abs.
"You're naked." I state and move away.
"Aww, come on. I'm not naked naked." He grabs me again and tickles me. I laugh and push him away, but he's too strong. He hovers above me while I struggle under his hold.

"Stop." I order.
"Please..... Blake." I plead and he chuckles but let's me go.
"Now stay." He orders after he pulled me on his chest again. I smile and place my hand on his abs. I start drawing circles with my fingers. I love how his muscles tighten under my touch.

"You smell great." He whispers.
"Thank you." I laugh.
"Good night, kitten." He says.
"Good night."

~~~

I groan when I hear the alarm clock of my phone go off. I open my eyes and snooze it shut. I'm about to stand up, but a heavy weight on my stomach holds me back. I smile at the peace evident in Darmetir's face.

I take his hand in mine and try to pull it off but he groans and tightens his grip on me.
"Blake." I say and he groans again.
"Come on, we have to stand up. The catwalk starts in two hours." I draw circles on the back of his hand.

"I don't want to." He murmurs but lets me go.
"Why not?" I ask as I stand up.
"I'm a football player for fuck's sake, not a model." He groans.
"Well, you're both. Now get up." I order and pull some clothes out of the closet.
"Aren't you just beautiful?" He smiles at me and I blush.
"Shut up." He laughs when I close the door to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and stay free of make up, since I'll have remove it for the show anyways.
"You can go in now." I say when I get out after changing.
"Thanks." He says and gets in.

I shake my head at him. We seriously did make process yesterday. I feel like we could be friends or at least I could acknowledge his presence. I hear him getting into the shower when I knock the door.

"I'll leave now. Good luck today." I yell. I hear him getting out again and yelling back a loud 'wait'. He opens the door with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Dangerously low, may I add.
"Aren't we leaving together?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Why?" He frowns.
"Because I promised Francisco to accompany him. That's also why I'll have to go now." I tell him when I look at my watch.
"Oh. Okay, have fun." He says and gets back into the shower after closing the bathroom door. Odd.

I make my way downstairs to the breakfast bar and quickly take a place of toast. I smile when I see Francisco waiting for me at the entrance. I almost forgot about all the paparazzi. I groan and he chuckles.

"Don't worry, we got security. Let's go." He tells me after giving me a hug. I nod and he pushes me behind him. I take a grip of his shirt when we make our way towards the car. After what seems like hours we finally get in the car and drive off.

"Oh god, do you ever get used to this?" I ask him and he chuckles.
"No." I nod.
"So, your first time catwalking at such a big event right? Nervous?" He asks.
"Are you serious? I'm shaking, but I'm also excited. You know it was my dream since I model." I say.

"I know. And your boyfriend? What about him? I mean, he's Blake fucking Darmetir, the best football player in the world. How does he think about modelling?" He asks and I chuckle.
"I guess he's pretty neutral about it. And would you just go and ask for a picture something. It's embarrassing how much you fan girl about him." I joke.

"Shut up. He seemed a little reserved yesterday." He tells me and I shrug. Of course he was reserved. He fucking lost his grandpa six years ago.
"I guess. But he'll do amazing today. I just know that." I tell him and see that we're already at the event.

I gulp and step out after Francisco. Here we go...