The Love Investment

EARLY NOTICE: BASAHIN PO MUNA ANG ALABANG SIDES: ALABANG BOYS' ADVENTURE BEFORE READING THIS STORY. THANK YOU!

(ALABANG BOYS SERIES #1: THE LOVE INVESTMENT)

ENDING TYPE: HAPPY ENDING 'TO. PARA SA MGA MALALA ANG TRUST ISSUES HAHAHA

Under editing ito so sa mga nauna nang magbasa, marami akong binagong part dito since jeje days story ko ito hahaha Ayern. Hoping maging okay ang version nito this time hahaha

♥♥♥

Jaesie Rosenthal knows what she brings to the table, and love is just another luxury she doesn't have any plan to buy. But a multi-million-peso agreement is something she will consider when it comes to business.

When Rico Dardenne offers her heart a good amount of investment, no one can question her decision if she believes that money can buy her love.

But a playboy is different from a gambling man, and Rico is not there to play with Jaesie—he was there to win her heart.

When love makes the world go round, how will money change the flow of their game?

Is every cent worth an unexpected deal?

------

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, except brief quotes and lines used in some description, written specifically for inclusion in this book.

www.facebook.com/elena.buncaras

This book is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, some places, and incidents are used fictitiously.

Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.