2. Pride and Prejudice

Just about a million things were running through my head. I couldn't catch any one of them but that the fact that I was going on a date with Ian Somerhalder tonight. I layed in bed, my hands on my head.

What if everything goes wrong? What if he doesn't like me? What if he does?

Impossible.

How could someone as perfect as him like me. I knew It would never happen.

I opened my closet, scrolling through everything I had. I wasn't sure whether to buy a new dress or wear something I owned. I questioned everything, should I floss, should I put my hair up or down. The day was full of endless questions.

Suddenly, my eyes caught a dress which I haven't worn in 2 years. It was the perfect dress...

After getting everything packed and ready, I headed out to the airport with my two best friends by my side.

"I am so excited for you. I want to know everything, once you come back I want a full-fledged detailed report." Claire said, the largest smile splaying on her face.

Claire had been nothing but supportive ever since I told her. Her smiles have kept me out of the depressive haze I had been surrounded by yesterday. It was rare to find a true friend like her..

"Lisa, I want you to take care of yourself." Peter said, looking at me dead serious in the eyes."

"What do you mean 'Take care'?" I asked, mildly confused. Pete had always given me this speech whenever I was moments away from going on a date. Hewas always trying to take care of me, and I loved him for it.

Yet.. it wasn't like I was going to a dangerous place, I was on my way to meet IAN SOMERHALDER!

"I mean, You might not know Ian that well. And... I hate to break this to you but all men are the same. We all want the same thing. And since you are good looking, he is going to..."

I inturupted his awful meaningless speech.

"Peter, I get it. Don't worry. You've told me this before and I always listen. Thank you for always looking out for me, Peter Pan." I smiled "now come no, give me one of your famous bear hugs!"

Peter let out a huge breath before taking a step towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes, knowing I would miss him.

He was like my brother.

"Lisa, I will miss you. I really am happy for you. " He said.

I unwrapped my arm from around one of peter's waist and grabbed Claire into a bone crushing hug. I held on to both of my best friends right before I entered the flight.

"I'll miss you both so much." I said.

"Don't have too much fun." Pete said, always the responsible bossy one.

"Honey, Go crazy." Claire yelled. Those were REAL words of wisdom.

-"Flight to California 12 pm is now boarding."

As I walked on to the plane, all the blood rushed to my head and I finally recieved the thought that I was on the plane to meet Ian. I knew It would only be a one night thing but... I smiled. I smiled, and smiled and didn't stop smiling. The person next to me probably thought I was crazy, but I just kept smiling. At times my cheeks hurt, but it was worth it.

Walking through the baggage claim, I examined the people there. Every single person held a phone in their hand, even a child I had seen earlier. Fortunatly, My bag was the first to be check and as soon as I knew it, I was in a really fancy car on my way to the hotel. The car wasn't a limo, but something related to the luxurious car. I hadn't been given information about the hotel but I was gurenteed a five-star hotel. I was so excited, my heart beating faster than a galloping horse.