7. P.S I love you

Lisa's POV

"Lisa! Lisa, Guess what?" He yelled with a huge smile on his face.

Ian was breathing really hard, as if he had ran a mile, and was walking rapidly towards me.

"What?" I replied, a smile on my face at the look of Ian's excitement.

Ian picked me up and twirled me around catching me by surprise. I clung hard to his biceps and giggled, he seemed so happy, And I wanted to know what did that.

"I... I bought a house." He exclaimed.

I stared speechless at the handsome man before me.

"Y-you What?"

My eyes were still bulging out of their sockets as my jaw sat wide open.

Ian chuckled at my expression before pushing my chin upward with his hand and giving my lips a small kiss.

"I bought a house." He said, each word in between a supple kiss.

"You bought a house? That is a big step." I replied, exasperated at the huge step he took.

"Yes." He smirked. "I know. I was thinking last night, after I left you, and it hit me then... That I wanted to stay here, with you."

My cheek began to puff up and color a deep red crimson.

"I want to take you out for dinner, today. Maybe after I can show you our house." He muttered with a wide smile.

"Wait... what? Our?!" I gasped, my eye brows at the top of my forehead in surprise.

This was all too soon.

He gave me a sweet kiss and left, leaving me with jumped thoughts.

And it didn't help when Everyone immediately started to clap and cat call.

"You are one lucky girl." The old lady smiled sweetly at me.

Those words sank in my head. He flew 1000 miles for me, bought a house for me... I was speechless.

No one had ever done anything remotely close to what Ian has done, yet... it was all too soon.

I ignored that little thought as well as the pestering of Claire and Peter until my shift was over.

I walked home, enjoying the silence and darkness of the night. I decided to take a few minutes at the park.

I sat on the swing and pulled my black skirt down, and I began to rock back and fourth.

My mind was blank yet so complicated.

It wasn't until Ian claimed of buying a house and hinting at moving together that I realized everything seemed so surreal.

Ian somerhalder bought a house, and wants to move in with me.

Me.

Of all the actresses he's met and been with.

Leaving the park with a smile on my face, I reached my apartment.

I had an hour before Ian would pick me up so I took this time to make some dinner and change.

I wore a white blouse and a red crimson circle skirt and placed my hair in a messy bun.

The door bell rang and I flew to open the door, smiling widely when Ian wrapped his arms around me the instant I did.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he inhaled my scent and clenching on my waist.

Something had changed.