42. Ruining the surprise

Lisa's POV

2 weeks later

"Lisa..." Ian groaned as I kissed down his chest.

"Yeah?" I asked innocently.

"Stop teasing me." He pants.

"I will only if you agree. " I smile as I kissed downwards to the top of Ian's briefs. I smile when I feel him shiver underneath me.

"No." he whispered.

I put my best puppy face as I kiss his cheek and forehead.

"Fine. Fine." He panted.

He just agreed to going shopping with me.

I smile and jump of the bed in nothing but my underwear. I feel accomplished and powerful.
I walked to my closer and grabbed a black flowing skirt, and a lace sleeveless shirt with a jean jacket.

I turned to find Ian watching me, as if I was a chocolate cake and he was on a diet.

"I want you so bad." He said.

"Ian, I promise. After we go shopping, I'll be all yours." I smirk.

"Fine." He huffed

He got off the bed and changed. This time it was my turn to enjoy the view.

Ian turned an caught me staring.

"Like what you see?" he smirked

"Always." I winked.

"Come on baby mama. Let's go buy baby stuff."

I had forced Ian to go baby shopping with me. We bought a pacifier and a crib, that would be shipped in a week. Then after we went for cake tasting for our wedding.
Ian basically told Emily and everyone in the store that I threatened him with kisses.
I've never been more embarrassed in my life.

We were in the car now, heading to Ian's family house to tell them the news. I had told both Claire and my mother last week over dinner as well. But now it was Ian's family's turn.

"We should tell them we are getting married first." I said. "I don't want them to think that you married me because of the baby."

"They won't think that at all. I got the ring from my mother almost 4 months ago. When I was at the hospital, she wondered why I didn't pop the question yet. She knows how much I love you."

I smiled at Ian and took his hand over the console.

What did I do to deserve such a man?

We arrived within an hour and were greeted warmly by the door.

"Lisa, dear!" Edna smiled.
I smiled back and hugged her.

"Thank you." I whispered.

I knew she knew what I was speaking about. She nodded lightly and went around me to hug Ian.
She whispered something in his ear which caused him to smile.

"Lizzie!" someone yelled

I turned around to find Robyn coming towards me with a huge grin on her face.

"Robyn, hey." I smiled.

"I've missed you. How's everything?" she asked.

"Everything is absolutely perfect." I giggled. "I've missed you too. How's that boyfriend of yours?"

"Oh, we broke up."

"His loss." I laughed.

"This is why I like you. You say 'his loss' while everyone in this room apologized."