11. Contact

Ian's POV

Elizabeth had just hung up, telling me her great news. I was happy for her, I knew she would win her case, but I didn't like being away from her.
I need to be beside her, to smell her delicious strawberry scent. To kiss her full-

"Ian... concentrate. The faster we finish this scene, the faster you can go back to your girlfriend." Mark, my director, said, interrupting my thoughts of Lisa.

I've been filming for over 48 hours straight, trying to finish off my scenes so I can get back to Lisa. Of course I'm tired but I know she's worth it.

After a couple more hourse of filming, we finally finished. Without wasting any more time, I booked a flight to Boston for the next day. The sooner the better. Just thinking of seeing Lisa again makes me happy.

I rushed to my trailer, packed my suitcase and just layed there on my bed. It was a really long week... a really looooong week.

I decided to surprise lisa, and not tell her I was coming. A little dinner for her promotion would be amazing.

A sudden knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Ian?" someone said slowly opening the door.

I sat up on my bed, facing the door. Jake came in with a huge smile on his face.

Jake has been my co worker for over 3 years on our show. He's my best friend, and a real pain in my ass.

"Hey Ian... let's go out for some drinks." he said sitting on the couch, grabbing a beer from the mini fridge.

"Nah, I'm tired." I explained.

"Alright then, After you take a nap. We haven't hung out in ages." he said taking a sip from his drink.

"I can't, man. I'm heading for Boston tomorrow."

"Oh come on. You're always there..."

"I'm sorry but I have to see Lisa."

"Oh, so your wipped." he laughed.

I was. I am.

I mean I don't care whether I spend too much time with her, I love her.

"I don't care if I am."

"So you really love her..." he sighed, shaking his head. "I knew you were gonna be the first of us to go. To give away your freedom."

"I do, I love her. And I'm not giving away my freedom. I'm just spending my time and freedom with an amazing girl that means the world to me. " I smiled thinking Of her. "But listen, I'm coming back for a couple of weeks and probably will bring her with me. We can all go out for drinks then..." I proposed.

"Alright man. talk to you later." jake said standing up and heading out. I layed on bed and closed my eyes, drifting off into a soft slumber.

___________________

Lisa's POV

"What the hell do you want?!" I yelled at the dozens of men with flashing cameras standing on my porch.

"You and Ian are a couple now..." one of the men said.

I couldn't handle the flashes anymore. I shut the door, sliding down to my knees. How did they even find me? and when... the worst time possible.

I quickly called up both Claire and Pete asking them to come over and help me. I needed them.

"What did you expect? you're dating a celebrity." Peter said sitting down on the couch beside me a few minutes later.