8. Love actually

Ian's POV

"Good Morning sweetheart." I whispered as she slowly opened her big green eyes that were filled with happiness.

Before she could reply, I slowly held her waist pulling her closer to me while kissing her slowly. I ran my fingers through her hair firmly and gripped it, loving the way she felt against my hold.

"Good morning to you too." she said giggling.

The sunlight shone to her beautiful face making it impossible for me to remove my hands from her.

"What is that face?" she asked.

"What face?" I said, moving closer to her

"That face."

My lips curved upward in a large smile as I kissed her plump red lips again, and again.

"I am just happy." I replied.

"Well of course you are." she smirked. "

How was she here? real?

Her smile is so bright and geniuine, her eyes so green that it sees through all the lies.

"I will be right back. When I do, we can continue..." I smiled.

"Don't rush." She said.

I left the room annoyed but looking back at her. She was still laying in the white bed wearing nothing but her black lingerie. She was perfect.

-"You bought a WHAT?" Mark yelled.

I did not want to talk after our last conversation but he called me.

-"I bought a house." I replied.

-"Why the hell would you do that?" He yelled.

-"Well mark, if you must know.. I am in love with her!" I said, looking back into the room where Lisa layed in bed.

If I hadnt explained he wouldnt have let me go. And that was the truth, I bought the house to be closer to her, because I love her.

-"Please tell me you are joking! You cant be in love right now... You have a film coming up!" He yelled.

I wanted to shut the phone on his face but... I had to be patient with him.

-"No, Mark I am not joking. And relax, the movie isn't filming for another month!" I said. I heard him exhaust all the air in his lungs. "Mark, I have to go... Gonna make breakfast to the woman I love." I said and shut the phone.

I wasn't best at cooking, but the only thing I knew how to cook was pancakes. They were my specialties, but I never actually got it right.

I heard Lisa walk into the room, her soft thumps indicating she was bare foot.

"You cook?" She said. I suddenly turned around to find a very sexy woman in my shirt.

"I try. I see you found my shirts." I Laughed, letting my gaze sweep over her luscious body.

God, could she get any more sexy?

"Yea, I couldn't walk around the house with my dress." she giggled.

"The shirt looks better on you than it ever did on me." I explained honestly.

She was gorgeous in everything, especially in my shirts. I made a small note at the back of my mind to hide all her shirts in the furture, so she would be forced to wear mine.
Lisa walked closer and kissed me as I held her waist. Her fingers ran through my hair as I suddenly remembered the pancakes.