22. New apartment and dinner

I decided to forget about what happened between Mathew and I in his office. I really didn't want to ruin the sweet sarcastic relationship we have.

I really can't imagine myself with anyone but Ian in the future. Even when I thought once about how Mathew and i's future could be like, I couldn't imagine it. My head began to hurt.

But when I thought of me and Ian, I could imagine little kids that had Ian's blue eyes and my brown hair. I could imagine sleeping in the same house, on the same bed with him.

Sometimes I think about what I did and if it was the right choice. But I know it is.

If I hadn't Ian would. Ian would have found a better looking girl who would be as famous as he was. I know relationships like ours wouldn't work out.

The ringing of a phone interrupted my indefinite thoughts.

"Hello?" I answered

But all that replied to me was silence.

I looked back down to my phone but it was an unknown caller.

Putting the phone back to my ear, I said hello once more before I heard breathing.

"I can hear you breathing... please tell me who this is." I said.

Some part of me hoped it was Ian. Maybe he cared enough for me to check up on me.

Suddenly my apartment door burst opened and I was met with a familiar set of green eyes.

"What are you doing here Mathew?" I smiled as I lowered the phone completlely forgetting about it.

"I hope you didn't forget. We were supposed to go out." he smirked grabbing me into a hug.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry I completely forgot. Anyways, how did you know where I live?" I asked

I never told him where I loved since I only got this apartment a couple of days ago.

"You underestimate my connections. I'm Mathew Cutshall." He laughed

"Ok then... why don't I just cook you dinner here. I don't really feel like going out." I suggested.

"Great."

"Ok. I'm just going to go change and I'll come out to cook something. Sit on the couch, make yourself at home." I smiled walking to my room.

As I entered I noticed the phone still on my hand with the line still open

"Hello?" I asked one more time.

I got sick of this stupid prank call and closed the line.

Firstly who the hell called me at this hour? and why didn't they speak up?

I called quickly my roommate, Emily.

"Hello?" she answered. !

"Hey ems. it's lisa." I said

"Hey lisa, what's up?"

"I just wanted to know when you are coming back."

"Hmm... sounds like you've got a man over. What are you gonna do? huh? something naughty?"

"No! emily! god no! it's just my boss is over for dinner and I didn't want you to come home surprised."

"Mhm sure. Anyways, I'm coming around 1am, or not at all. Depends on what happens." She said. "I mean the guy I'm with wanted to take me home and I was all for it... but his..."

"Oh god Emily. I didn't need to know any information. I'll just go now."

"Don't do anything on my bed." she said before I hung up.