9. Like or love?

Lisa's POV

Now that was what I called one of the best nights of my life. Being with ian, watching television in his arms, eating his burnt pancakes... My life was complete and perfect, which made me worry even more that something was going to happen to ruin it. I never get my happy ending and I know I never will, but I am enjoying my time right now.

"OMG! Lisa, I would give up my hand to be in your place right now!" Claire yelled as I quietly sat down on my couch.

The instant I came home from Ian, I called up my two best friends.

I looked back at peter, who had been in the other room.

"Pete!" I yelled. "Come here!"

"I don't really want to hear about your love life." He said back.

Something was definetly wrong, he has been acting like this all week, ever since Ian showed up.

"What's up with him?" I asked claire, hoping she had noticed his change in attitude.

"I am not sure, but I am gonna find out." She smiled as she sat up and walked towards pete.

_______________________________

Claire's POV

"What the HELL Pete! What's wrong with you!" I yelled.

Pete had been acting like this all week and had been ruining my mood. Ian loves my best friend, and he should support Lisa

"What? Just because I'm not jumping all over the fact that Lisaloves Ian, doesn't mean I'm not happy." He turned back

"Pete, she loves him and you should be happy for her for god's sake. What's going on with you?"

A thought passed my mind that made sense to everything that had been happening over the past few weeks.

"Pete?"

"WHAT?" he said.

"You love Lisa..."

I'm very sorry this is a short chapter, and it may have repetitions from the last one but my mind was blocked. I had writers block and I wanted to update no matter what. I am currently writing the next one with exciting ideas.

Please vote and comment, maybe also tell your friends, post on fb. Jk, voting would be enough for me.

Love, AnnabelleR