14. Feel again

Lisa's POV

Not seeing Ian for almost 2 weeks is hard. I still pretend he's with me sometimes, and I know that's very weird. I should hate him for what he did, but instead I love him even more.

Why am I so fragile? why can't I just be strong and brave and get over my feelings?

Because you love Ian. And when you are in love with someone, you can't just forget about them.

Even though that voice in the back of my mind was annoying, it was right. I am in love with him, and I can't get over him in a short period of time.

To make things worse, both Claire and Pete have been avoiding me.

I mean I've been avoiding Peter, but I haven't spoken to Claire either. I hate being away from my best friends, especially Claire.

I layed there in bed just thinking and processing things in my mind. It was unbelievable how complicated and messy my life has become in the period of 6 months.

In the beginning of this year, I had Claire's sarcastic comments and peter's sweetness, I was doing great in university and won a date with a celebrity.

Next thing I know, Claire is avoiding me, my best friend kissed me and now I'm avoiding him, my boss tried to make a move on me at the university and the man I love cheated and doesn't love me.

I know that things could be a lot worse, but for right now, I just wanted a hole to open up and swallow me.

But I am strong. I will get up, go to court and win my second case, ignore my boss, and live.

I will enjoy my time alone, by myself.

With my determination in mind, I stood up from my bed heading for my bathroom. I needed to relax so I prepared myself a bath.

The warm water and bubbles surrounded my body, relaxin my nerves. I felt relieved that I could escape from myself when I needed too.

After almost a half hour in the bath, I wore my work clothes and went to my law firm.

"Elizabeth!" I heard someone yell.

I was currently walking the large brown halls heading to my law suit.

I ignored the voice and continued walking not wanting to talk to anyone.

"Lisa!" someone yelled again.

I turned around with annoyance only to find Peter running towards me.

No. God no. Why?

I can't have a day to myself without the drama, can I?!

"What the hell do you want?" I said angrily.

Pete was catching his breath as I waited for a response.

"I'm sorry, Lisa. For kissing you 2 weeks ago. It's taken me that long to realize that I can't lose you as a friend." He said quickly.

_________________

Ian's POV

2 weeks. 2 weeks since I've last held her, kissed her and even spoke her.

After Claire confronted me that day we haven't spoken. She promised to help me get Lisa back but I wasn't sure she was standing by her decision.

I mean I don't blame her. she probably thinks of me as a prick and jerk who broke her best friend's heart.

I felt like the most stupid person in the world thinking that Lisa kissed Pete. I think deep down inside I knew he liked her, but I just thought he would keep his feelings to himself. Instead he kissed the woman I love, taking advantage of me not being there and her vulnerability.

But I'm not just going to sit down and do nothing. Im going to get Lisa back, even if it's the last thing I do.

------------------------

Author's note

I know this was a short chapter. Nothing really came to mind to make this one more interesting.

Sorry and I will upload sooner.

Maybe every other day.

Please don't forget to comment or vote.

:)

Love, AnnabelleR