6. Never Been kissed

Ian's POV

-"Are you crazy? Falling for a normal girl?" Mark said on the phone.

-"Calm down."

Mark was so frustrated. He was my manager, and he cared way to much. Not about my career, but about his.

-"Ian, I will come down once you get your ass back to California." He yelled.

-"Mark, She isn't just a girl..." I said, trying to explain, but of course he cut in the middle.

-"What? Does she have that great of an ass??"

I wanted to just close the line on his face, but I decided to be patient. Maybe he will calm down.

I growled in replied at his rude behavior.

-"I am sorry... But why the hell are you 1000 miles away?" He asked quietly.

-"I told you Mark, She is special. Lisa is not like any woman I have ever seen. I think... I might be falling in love."

-"Ian. You have only known her for a week." He said.

-"What has she done to you? Has she cursed you with a spell?"

-"Maybe. Just Maybe."

-" Ok. Fine. When do you think you will come back to reality?"

I wanted to answer never, but he would just shout and raise his blood pressure. So I replied the most simple one.

-"I don't know."

And with that, I closed the line and layed on the bed. I couldn't get her off my mind.
She forever marked me.
I love her smile, the way she blushes when I say her name huskily, how she bites her lip when she talks about art. She was so unique and beautiful in all the ways possible. She was just remarkable. I needed to see her again, and I will.

I arrived at her house. It felt like home. I have never had a real house with someone in it. Always in apartments with strange neighbors.

"Hi Ian." She whispered.
I didn't give her enough time to say my name. I kissed her, occupying her lips. She was soft and warm, everything I had imagined and then some.

Perfect.

"Hi Lisa." I whispered.

I looked around inside the house. It was full of boxes .
"What are you moving or something?" I asked.

"Yea. Finally got enough money to rent an apartment."

"Oh, alright."

She was just so beautiful. It was almost impossible for all that beauty and intelligence to be in one person.

We chatted for only a few minutes before heading out the theatre.

"So, Which movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

I gave her the opportunity to pick her choice. I knew I would watch anything with her, as long as I was next to her.

"Actually, if you don't mind, I kinda want to watch The Great Gatsby. I have a little thing for Leonardo DiCaprio"

Day by day she surprises me. I loved that about her. She was so interesting.

"Oh, He is my friend. Nice guy." I said.
She giggled and I was glad she did.
"2 tickets to The Great Gatsby please." I said.

"Oh, Hi Elizabeth." The woman behind the counter said.

I frowned for only a moment before realizing that Lisa was short for Elizabeth.
Of course, her name was Elizabeth. It suit her.