43. Wedding daze

Lisa's POV

Today is my wedding. I'm getting married.

Both me and Ian decided to have the wedding on the beach, so in the future it was our spot.

I looked down at my beautiful white wedding gown, resembling a princess dress. It had a heart shaped top with that showed off my bust, and flowed downwards fluffy. The thick straps were laced, as the rest of my dress.
I smiled at my reflection in the mirror.
My make up was down lightly with a small blush and my hair was waving down.

My mother came into the room, tears forming in her eyes. She was holding my lace veil as she walked towards me.

"Oh baby... you're so beautiful." she smiled giving me a hug.

Tears threatened to fall.

"Thanks mom." I whispered.

"I love you Elizabeth. I'm so happy you're getting married, and I know you've picked the right man."

I grinned at her and hugged her a little more tightly.

"I love you too momma." I said letting her go.

"Now this veil was the same one I wore. Something old." She said clipping it on my hair. Then she took her bag and took out a small tiara that seemed to go in my hair.
"And this is a small clip. Something blue and borrowed." She smiled.
"And this is something new." She winked and handed me a diamond bracelet.

I gasped at its beauty.

"Thanks mom, it's beautiful." I smiled wearing it.

"It's time baby..." my mom whispered as I heard the door knock.

I opened the door to find, Ian's father Robert at the door. Since my father wasn't around, he would be walking me down the isle.

"You're gorgeous. I wouldn't want anyone else to marry my son." he smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

He reached out his hand as I grabbed it hooking our arms. Before me stood Emily, claire, Robyn and Jessica as my bridesmaids, wearing beautiful purple dress.
I smiled at Edna handed me my bouquet and the door opened.

I walked through the isle looking around frantically.
Everyone is here.
When I looked up, at the end of the isle stood Ian.
He is gorgeous.
The sun from the sky shone and struck Ian's gorgeous eyes. The beach seemed beautiful behind him and I smiled.
He was wearing his signature smirk, but his eyes held love in them, as did mine.
When I reached the end of the isle, Robert handed me to Ian as I stood beside him.
I clenched Ian's hand nervously as Ian removed the veil and kissed my cheek.

"I love you more than anything." Ian whispered.

"I love you too." I muttered back.

Then the priest began.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to joined this man and this woman in holy matrimony..."

**

"Both parties have prepared vows..." the priest said and nodded at Ian.

"Elizabeth hastings..." Ian started. "We met in the oddest way and you mesmerized me from day one. From our first date, you caught my attention, holding my favorite book in the world. But you didn't stop surprising me there. You continued to as we spoke, and I found out so much about you. You are beautiful and sexy, so talented and smart. At first I loved you because you were perfect, but then when I discovered your flaws, I fell in love with you even more.." He smiled. "I love your smile, I love your gorgeous brown hair and beautiful green eyes. I love the way you bite your bottom lip when you're nervous, or when you scrunch up your nose when you're concentrating. I love how you always speak your mind. I love everything about you, even the small flaws. I want to wake up beside you, making you the first thing I see, and I want to come home to you, making you the last thing I think about. "
"I promise to always give you my shoulder when you need one, advice when you're stuck and a knife when you are too stubborn to use one when opening mail." I giggled lightly "I promise to forever love you more and more each day forever."